It's never too early to ... holy balls, it is way early to mock Mock Draft '15
-
Well, this is pretty Retarded but hey why not post it and discuss/get a laugh at it instead of talking about drugs or the QB situation.
Aside from this meaning we sucked balls again and we're drafting 4 again I would love for everything to turn out this way. Isn't there a season or something that is supposed to happen in between?
-
Funchess in the 1st round, let's go!
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/47165/344/norris-2015-mock-draft-511
heres you another 1
-
@mike-h said:
They say don't kill the messenger, but posting 2015 mocks less than a week after the 2014 draft is a grey area...
I don't know how it is when #1, it's their job and they get paid to write stuff like that because people read it and give them page views, and #2 they have been doing it for years.
The whole argument that it is the media's fault, namely draft experts "Mock Drafters", for guys coming out of school early and going undrafted is beyond stupid. The people that need to be blamed first and the agents who are trying to convince guys to come out so they can make a quick buck of their 1 year deals if the guys stick to a team. They are using the whole 2nd contract argument saying the earlier they come out the earlier they make their money.
-
@mike-h said:
They say don't kill the messenger, but posting 2015 mocks less than a week after the 2014 draft is a grey area...
Justifiable. I saw it and thought it was so ridiculous I kinda wanted to shoot myself.
-
another one with Funchess in the 1st
-
Ogbuehi already has a year blocking for JFF at RG and another at RT and is being switched to LT his senior year. He can teach the rest of the Browns OL how to sustain those blocks when Johnny takes off on one of those play extending searches for receivers down field. A&M really did have a blocking plan for that as well as a receiver's extended play route plan. He really is the most gifted of those 3 A&M O linemen (He, Matthews and Joeckel).
I'm sure the Browns staff has already become fully aware of this while reviewing all JFF's games.
Cooper from Bama is a stud with the speed to burn you deep.
-
The Mariota hype machine has begun.
-
The big question will be, who's 1st round pick will be higher? The Browns pick or the 1st rounder we got from Buffalo?
-
The big question will be, who's 1st round pick will be higher? The Browns pick or the 1st rounder we got from Buffalo?
The big question will be, who's 1st round pick will be higher? The Browns pick or the 1st rounder we got from Buffalo?
Buffalo's top 5 we will be in the 31, 32 spot
-
Funchess in the 1st round, let's go!
You are getting to be worse than PoeticG. Anyone who wore yellow and navy you are there sniffing their jock.
-
mocks? really? no one knows now where these guys will be rated then. so is it based on what they did last year?
anyways hundley should win the heisman this year so he'll prob be rated higher than manziel, i mean mariota.
-
More interesting - what positions will be viewing as a need next year? If things pan out with our current picks, probably WR, ILB, FS depending on Gipson, then who knows? TE, NT, OLB?
-
Gayest post of 2014
-
Ok-here is another one from SI-in my post above I had already told you who we might consider for our next Browns get. And guess who is #1 for the exact reason I had already mentioned.
http://nfl.si.com/2014/05/13/2015-nfl-mock-draft-cedric-ogbuehi/
PS-And Cooper is the best WR-has the kind of speed that opens up the entire defense for the underneath throws.
-
Funchess in the 1st round, let's go!
You are getting to be worse than PoeticG. Anyone who wore yellow and navy you are there sniffing their jock.
You are getting to be worse than PoeticG. Anyone who wore yellow and navy you are there sniffing their jock.
I'm proud of my school, my very great school, and its players.
I wanted Robinson in the 4th
I wanted Gallon late in the draft
Funchess has to potential to be an absolute monster. Believe me, I watch all of the games. I am just happy he is getting some outside attention as well.
-
You are getting to be worse than PoeticG. Anyone who wore yellow and navy you are there sniffing their jock.
I'm proud of my school, my very great school, and its players.
I wanted Robinson in the 4th
I wanted Gallon late in the draft
Funchess has to potential to be an absolute monster. Believe me, I watch all of the games. I am just happy he is getting some outside attention as well.
I'm proud of my school, my very great school, and its players.
I wanted Robinson in the 4th
I wanted Gallon late in the draft
Funchess has to potential to be an absolute monster. Believe me, I watch all of the games. I am just happy he is getting some outside attention as well.
OK, and yet you criticize when people here in Ohio think that Ohio State players would be good pickups for the Browns.
Based on your position I will expect to never hear such criticism from you again.
Fair enough?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login