It's never too early to ... holy balls, it is way early to mock Mock Draft '15
-
I'm proud of my school, my very great school, and its players.
I wanted Robinson in the 4th
I wanted Gallon late in the draft
Funchess has to potential to be an absolute monster. Believe me, I watch all of the games. I am just happy he is getting some outside attention as well.
OK, and yet you criticize when people here in Ohio think that Ohio State players would be good pickups for the Browns.
Based on your position I will expect to never hear such criticism from you again.
Fair enough?
OK, and yet you criticize when people here in Ohio think that Ohio State players would be good pickups for the Browns.
Based on your position I will expect to never hear such criticism from you again.
Fair enough?
When I see a Browns mock draft that includes: Roby/Shazier, Hyde AND Guiton in the 7th then that is ridiculous.
Or, I'll see drafts wanting us to take Hyde in the 1st or something.
Idc that someone wants an OSU player. Hyde is a monster and it would be great to have him at HB. I think its dumb though when they either want ALL OSU players or they reach on OSU players (Hyde in the 1st).
I have suggested 2 Michigan players in 2 years. At no point did I want us to reach on these players based on their projected rounds.
"people here in Ohio" .... where do you think I live? Lol
-
OK, and yet you criticize when people here in Ohio think that Ohio State players would be good pickups for the Browns.
Based on your position I will expect to never hear such criticism from you again.
Fair enough?
When I see a Browns mock draft that includes: Roby/Shazier, Hyde AND Guiton in the 7th then that is ridiculous.
Or, I'll see drafts wanting us to take Hyde in the 1st or something.
Idc that someone wants an OSU player. Hyde is a monster and it would be great to have him at HB. I think its dumb though when they either want ALL OSU players or they reach on OSU players (Hyde in the 1st).
I have suggested 2 Michigan players in 2 years. At no point did I want us to reach on these players based on their projected rounds.
"people here in Ohio" .... where do you think I live? Lol
When I see a Browns mock draft that includes: Roby/Shazier, Hyde AND Guiton in the 7th then that is ridiculous.
Or, I'll see drafts wanting us to take Hyde in the 1st or something.
Idc that someone wants an OSU player. Hyde is a monster and it would be great to have him at HB. I think its dumb though when they either want ALL OSU players or they reach on OSU players (Hyde in the 1st).
I have suggested 2 Michigan players in 2 years. At no point did I want us to reach on these players based on their projected rounds.
Like I said...YOU have lost your right to criticize. And you suggested 3 people in just the last few weeks: Gallon, Funchess, Lewan
Is it that Meechugun edumacation that doesn't allow you to count to 3?
"people here in Ohio" .... where do you think I live? Lol
I think you live in Michigan. That is where your screen name says you live.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login