Skip to content

Farmer and personalities

The Browns Board
3 2 395
  • I like the Gilbert pick mainly for his personality. I'm no expert but you can tell in interviews he's a down to earth really intelligent guy. Add him to JF and West, and character is clearly playing a big part in who we select. Kirksey was team captain too (must say I know nothing about him as a player).

    Trying to build an identity and team that "play like Browns". It's going to take time.

    Wonder where Josh fits in there though...

  • I've been wondering the same thing about JG. They've been trying to build this 'team-first' mentality - play hard, make your team mates respect you, be accountable, all the rest. Then you have Gordon, who has clearly let his team mates down, and by accounts half asses his routes when the ball isn't coming to him.

    Is it 'play like a brown unless you're a pro-bowl receiver'?

  • Haslam did they say how impressed they've been with how much he's grown this year as a professional. One that will all come out in the wash