Black Sails
-
I watched episode number one last night and it seems pretty good. A prequel, I've heard, to Treasure Island. Also more than swashbuckling about societal changes at the end of the pirate age. Not bad so far.
Anyone else?
WSS
-
I watched episode number one last night and it seems pretty good. A prequel, I've heard, to Treasure Island. Also more than swashbuckling about societal changes at the end of the pirate age. Not bad so far.
Anyone else?
WSS
I watched episode number one last night and it seems pretty good. A prequel, I've heard, to Treasure Island. Also more than swashbuckling about societal changes at the end of the pirate age. Not bad so far.
Anyone else?
WSS
Yep I watched the entire first season. I like it but not as much as I like Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, or True Detective.
-
I just finished up true detective. Seems like everything happened in the final episode, and I think they should have probably drag it out over a couple at least. But I still liked it a lot.
I still have Fargo queued up and ready.
WSS
-
Fargo is turning out to be pretty good
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login