Rookie contracts
-
Bears have 6 of their 8 signed - I've heard nothing about any of ours signing, has anyone else? I'll try to keep this updated with any news as and when it's posted.
-
Pierre Desir signed.
-
And I understand that. As a 4th rounder he will get some sort of signing bonus. Good for him.
He has a compelling story....daughter at 16....didn't bail on the kid.....been working and following the dream....he's the kind of guy I can root for.
-
Desir's the kind of pick up that could make a front office look really good if he plays as well as l want him to. Neat story too, but also seems to have the size and speed, just needs to connect the dots.
-
Here's a cool little site for tracking draft signings...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login