Skip to content

Earl Bennett

The Browns Board
40 24 2.2k
  • "Pro Football Focus had him rated as the No. 72 receiver in the league in 2013" He's already better than any WR we put on the field last year with the exception of Puffy.

  • "Pro Football Focus had him rated as the No. 72 receiver in the league in 2013" He's already better than any WR we put on the field last year with the exception of Puffy.

    @d-bone said:

    "Pro Football Focus had him rated as the No. 72 receiver in the league in 2013" He's already better than any WR we put on the field last year with the exception of Puffy.

    So basically he is rated as a 3rd stringer.

  • Questionable is still an appropriate word to describe why Farmer didnt at least draft one reciever.

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

  • No it isn't

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    Cheerio.

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    Later twat waffle.

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    They sign Earl Bennett and the wheels fall off your bandwagon! Hahahaha

    Don't let the door hit ya on the way out

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    Hey! C'mon back! You forgot your tampons cum dumpster.

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    We will always look back fondly on the acmikeac era: May 11 - May 15th, 2014

    Fare thee well, and thank you for those inspirational four days of front runner fandom.

    Zombo

  • See ya JF fan, fans that follow one player are douchebags btw

  • I love when people see moves like this (see Vince Young) and assume this entails more than what it is. Vets get picked up and dropped all the time, it's the name of the game in the NFL. Just because we signed him doesn't mean he even makes it past the first round of cuts. Kicking the tires on players this time of year isn't a bad thing.

  • @mike-h said:

    He was signed in Chicago because he had a rapport with Cutler from college, but it never really materialized. Not a bad player, but not a superstar.

    He's only six foot, so Im sure there will be some tears.

    What??? Where do you get this bullshi**??

    The Bears DRAFTED Bennett in the 3rd round, a year before they even signed Jay Cutler...

  • I love when people see moves like this (see Vince Young) and assume this entails more than what it is. Vets get picked up and dropped all the time, it's the name of the game in the NFL. Just because we signed him doesn't mean he even makes it past the first round of cuts. Kicking the tires on players this time of year isn't a bad thing.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I love when people see moves like this (see Vince Young) and assume this entails more than what it is. Vets get picked up and dropped all the time, it's the name of the game in the NFL. Just because we signed him doesn't mean he even makes it past the first round of cuts. Kicking the tires on players this time of year isn't a bad thing.

    I think most that are logical understand this.
  • Ehhh

  • I love when people see moves like this (see Vince Young) and assume this entails more than what it is. Vets get picked up and dropped all the time, it's the name of the game in the NFL. Just because we signed him doesn't mean he even makes it past the first round of cuts. Kicking the tires on players this time of year isn't a bad thing.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I love when people see moves like this (see Vince Young) and assume this entails more than what it is. Vets get picked up and dropped all the time, it's the name of the game in the NFL. Just because we signed him doesn't mean he even makes it past the first round of cuts. Kicking the tires on players this time of year isn't a bad thing.

    ^This.

    Z

  • @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    We will always look back fondly on the acmikeac era: May 11 - May 15th, 2014

    Fare thee well, and thank you for those inspirational four days of front runner fandom.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    We will always look back fondly on the acmikeac era: May 11 - May 15th, 2014

    Fare thee well, and thank you for those inspirational four days of front runner fandom.

    Zombo

    Now that's funny.

  • Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    Door>>>>Ass>>>>>>No Hit>>>>>>Out.

  • Just reading through a few stories on the pickup and was surpised to see how many Bears fans responded to the stories and think he is a good reciever, nothing flashy but good hands. Sounds like could be good depth for the WR core.

    Personally, I have no problem with this types of guys. Give them new life on a new team and they might produce. I always think of that season Brandon Lloyd had with the Broncos. He came out of no where that year and I think he was 30 or 31. Didn't do much after that season, but if you can squeeze one solid year out of some of these guys and get you to the next off season it's win win for everybody.

  • @acmikeac said:

    Confirmed on BR, at least it says so. Now the Browns are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I know many experst on here disagree but that #5 pick could have been a receiver.

    Next year, except I now could care less. When Johnny get broken in half it all comes tumbling down.

    See ya, looking for a real team to follow.

    They sign Earl Bennett and the wheels fall off your bandwagon! Hahahaha

    Don't let the door hit ya on the way out

    Not sure what the argument would be to not give Bennett a look...

    @hx214 said:

    They sign Earl Bennett and the wheels fall off your bandwagon! Hahahaha

    LOL... apparently that was one camelback just waiting for another straw.

    A moment of silence for our departed acmikeac...2...3...4... that ought to do it...