Skip to content

Watch out for this guy the Browns just signed

The Browns Board
6 5 599
  • Just signed DE Elhadji Ndiaye, 2014 UDFA

    Check this dude out, sick...

    Looks like he has the right attitude and surrounds himself only with people who help him get better

    -Ran a 4.37 40

    Some quotes from him:

    “Everything in me was focused on being the best player I could be this season. I was determined, and only surrounded myself with the best people.”

    “Give me 2 years, and not only will I develop as a player, I feel I’ll be a Pro Bowler. There is nothing I can’t do, or learn how to do. I have a family to provide for, and to make proud of me. I won’t be denied, and I think I’ve shown that in a short period of time. If someone overlooks me, they’re making a big mistake.”

    Kudos to Ray Farmer, we may have found a diamond in the rough

  • theres a rumor his track coach timed him at 4.37

    he ran an official 4.88 at his pro day

  • Like we already talked about in the UDFA thread, this guy needs some serious coaching, and it is easy to see on tape. Plays very high and almost always arm tackles people. Those are the two most major things that need to be fixed. If he is open to coaching, the should also be two easy things to fix. After that he needs to learn his coverages and different pass rush moves. But he has a lot of fundimental work that needs to be done first. In order for him to even make it past rookie mini camp without being cut, he is going to need to show that he is open to coaching, and likely stay late after practices to work on things to show how serious he is towards learning the game.

  • theres a rumor his track coach timed him at 4.37

    he ran an official 4.88 at his pro day

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    theres a rumor his track coach timed him at 4.37

    he ran an official 4.88 at his pro day

    Well, they're almost the same

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    theres a rumor his track coach timed him at 4.37

    he ran an official 4.88 at his pro day

    Well, they're almost the same

    @d-bone said:

    Well, they're almost the same

    lol
  • haha about the difference between Brandin Cooks and Joel Bitonio