Browns Backers So. Cal.
-
I used to be part of the so cal browns backers and I believe they are not around as much anymore. I went to see browns play the chargers and they set up a bad ass tail gate party for just browns fans on the chargers practice field.
I was telling my wife about it and she thought I was fibbing. She is the exec. chef at one long beach's top restaurants and mentioned the group should have a get together at her restaurant. Best southern cooking food but can't get in touch with anyone.
any help?
-
now I just got to figure out how to PM
-
sent I think.
-
thanks.
-
As of two years ago, Browns backers of So Cal used to meet at a bar called Jerseys on Aviation in Redondo. Great dive bar, excellent folks... Group leader was a woman named Shelly....Might want to give Jersey's a call and see if they're still the spot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login