Brian Hoyer called me.
-
That's good. Hoyer wants to start bad. This should be interesting.
-
Super, groovy, outstanding......to those of the younger generations all those terms mean "awesome", in case you didn't know.

-
I got the pic to my desk top, how to i post it here, do i paste it? thanks. i might need word by word instructions
I got the pic to my desk top, how to i post it here, do i paste it? thanks. i might need word by word instructions
(I think) you need an internet URL. What I've done in the past is upload the image to your Facebook page (assuming you have one) and then right click on the image to get the location, then at the top of our reply screen click on image, paste the location in, and it should show here.
Zombo may have an easier approach- or you can PM Zombo or me, and we can get it on the Board.
-
I got the pic to my desk top, how to i post it here, do i paste it? thanks. i might need word by word instructions
(I think) you need an internet URL. What I've done in the past is upload the image to your Facebook page (assuming you have one) and then right click on the image to get the location, then at the top of our reply screen click on image, paste the location in, and it should show here.
Zombo may have an easier approach- or you can PM Zombo or me, and we can get it on the Board.
(I think) you need an internet URL. What I've done in the past is upload the image to your Facebook page (assuming you have one) and then right click on the image to get the location, then at the top of our reply screen click on image, paste the location in, and it should show here.
Zombo may have an easier approach- or you can PM Zombo or me, and we can get it on the Board.
imgur works too and you won't have to put up a link to your personal Facebook account. It's free/anonymous and takes all of 2 seconds to set up and upload the picture
-
What would you have said if Weeden had called ?

-
-
What would you have said if Weeden had called ?
Underhand works in slow pitch softball
-
Here is the pic. thanks for the help
-
Here is the pic. thanks for the help
Here is the pic. thanks for the help
That isn't an NFL sanctioned hat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login