Just saying thanks!
-
Super bump fellas!!!
Returned home safely from my deployment!
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for 1. The well wishes when I left and 2. For letting me escape the suck for a couple minutes a day as I read the posts on here and the political board.
Thanks guy! Go Browns!!
-
Super bump fellas!!!
Returned home safely from my deployment!
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for 1. The well wishes when I left and 2. For letting me escape the suck for a couple minutes a day as I read the posts on here and the political board.
Thanks guy! Go Browns!!
Super bump fellas!!!
Returned home safely from my deployment!
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for 1. The well wishes when I left and 2. For letting me escape the suck for a couple minutes a day as I read the posts on here and the political board.
Thanks guy! Go Browns!!
One word: Re-up?
-
Welcome home. Thanks for your service.
-
Super Welcome Home...
Like a 4 month rotation? Standard now or time off for good behavior?
-
As stated before, welcome home & thanks for your service.
Mike
-
FUCK ISIS! When are we getting a beer? lol. Im at bragg. let me know if you come thru.
-
Super bump fellas!!!
Returned home safely from my deployment!
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for 1. The well wishes when I left and 2. For letting me escape the suck for a couple minutes a day as I read the posts on here and the political board.
Thanks guy! Go Browns!!
Super bump fellas!!!
Returned home safely from my deployment!
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for 1. The well wishes when I left and 2. For letting me escape the suck for a couple minutes a day as I read the posts on here and the political board.
Thanks guy! Go Browns!!
Welcome home!!! Glad you made it safely. Thank you for your service
-
Welcome home! And thanks for your service to our country. I think here a Gig'em! is in order.
-
☆☆☆☆
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login