Scouting Staff
-
Did we get new scouts this year. I feel good about our draft picks and UDFA's. We have players. Last couple of years it seems they just sucked or did have really bad direction?
-
Did we get new scouts this year. I feel good about our draft picks and UDFA's. We have players. Last couple of years it seems they just sucked or did have really bad direction?
Did we get new scouts this year. I feel good about our draft picks and UDFA's. We have players. Last couple of years it seems they just sucked or did have really bad direction?
We basically just replaced all our scouts last season after the Banner/Lombardi draft. That is normally when you have a new FO come in. I think there were going to be some questions whether the current scouts this year would be retained after the draft since Farmer was taking over, but Farmer was here last year when they were all hired and I think he played a farily significant part in hiring them. I think if we were going to see any of them be replaced, we would have seen it already.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login