Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Bitonio interview

Bitonio interview

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
35 Posts 19 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tml1138T tml1138

    Someone else mentioned talking about Bitonio some more and it got me thinking about questions I had in regards to his particular position. With Thomas as the LT, does that mean Bit is automatically taking the RT position? What about the guards? I know we need help there as well. After I read articles where he said "I'll play whatever position the Browns want me to.", I took it he's a versatile guy that can play anywhere on the line?

    Just curious to know if they have a plan yet here, particularly for our new RB core...

    cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tml1138 said:

    Someone else mentioned talking about Bitonio some more and it got me thinking about questions I had in regards to his particular position. With Thomas as the LT, does that mean Bit is automatically taking the RT position? What about the guards? I know we need help there as well. After I read articles where he said "I'll play whatever position the Browns want me to.", I took it he's a versatile guy that can play anywhere on the line?

    Just curious to know if they have a plan yet here, particularly for our new RB core...

    As of right now, they are having him beef up the left guard spot. That left side is gonna be fun to watch.

    tml1138T 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LBC mikeL LBC mike

      The kid is from LBC. Went to Wilson High. one of the better schools in the area

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @lbc-mike said:

      The kid is from LBC. Went to Wilson High. one of the better schools in the area

      So? He is from Long Beach California....and is as tough iron, and is as huge as an Ocean Liner....ergo, I have found a nickname for him:

      The Fucking Queen Mary. (does he transport troops and war brides?)

      cambridgehoC 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

        @tml1138 said:

        Someone else mentioned talking about Bitonio some more and it got me thinking about questions I had in regards to his particular position. With Thomas as the LT, does that mean Bit is automatically taking the RT position? What about the guards? I know we need help there as well. After I read articles where he said "I'll play whatever position the Browns want me to.", I took it he's a versatile guy that can play anywhere on the line?

        Just curious to know if they have a plan yet here, particularly for our new RB core...

        As of right now, they are having him beef up the left guard spot. That left side is gonna be fun to watch.

        tml1138 tml1138T
        • 745 Posts
        • 16 Reputation
        tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
        #18

        @cambridgeho said:

        As of right now, they are having him beef up the left guard spot. That left side is gonna be fun to watch.

        Indeed, if they keep him at that spot.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The GipperT The Gipper

          @lbc-mike said:

          The kid is from LBC. Went to Wilson High. one of the better schools in the area

          So? He is from Long Beach California....and is as tough iron, and is as huge as an Ocean Liner....ergo, I have found a nickname for him:

          The Fucking Queen Mary. (does he transport troops and war brides?)

          cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 139 Reputation
          cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
          #19

          @the-gipper said:

          So? He is from Long Beach California....and is as tough iron, and is as huge as an Ocean Liner....ergo, I have found a nickname for him:

          The Fucking Queen Mary. (does he transport troops and war brides?)

          Since he is so big and nasty, we shall call him "lil bit"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tml1138 tml1138T
            • 745 Posts
            • 16 Reputation
            tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
            #20

            He looks mean as hell too. Maybe that'll translate to some intimidation on the field...lol.

            Shave and a haircut, two bits.

            DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tml1138T tml1138

              He looks mean as hell too. Maybe that'll translate to some intimidation on the field...lol.

              Shave and a haircut, two bits.

              DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #21

              @tml1138 said:

              He looks mean as hell too. Maybe that'll translate to some intimidation on the field...lol.

              Shave and a haircut, two bits.

              Wait till Suh comes at him.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              B The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                @tml1138 said:

                He looks mean as hell too. Maybe that'll translate to some intimidation on the field...lol.

                Shave and a haircut, two bits.

                Wait till Suh comes at him.

                BleedsOrange B
                • 12 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                B BleedsOrange wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                Wait till Suh comes at him.

                Wait till Bitonio comes at Suh. 😛

                Canton MikeC 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                  @tml1138 said:

                  He looks mean as hell too. Maybe that'll translate to some intimidation on the field...lol.

                  Shave and a haircut, two bits.

                  Wait till Suh comes at him.

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                  #23

                  @diehardbrownsfan said:

                  The-Queens.jpg

                  Wait till Suh comes at him.

                  Queen Mary will ride him like he is just a rolling wave.

                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • LBC mikeL LBC mike

                    The kid is from LBC. Went to Wilson High. one of the better schools in the area

                    onkyoreceiver O Conversation Starter Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 97 Posts
                    • 48 Reputation
                    O onkyoreceiver wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    @lbc-mike said:

                    The kid is from LBC. Went to Wilson High. one of the better schools in the area

                    I graduated from Wilson.. had no idea!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The GipperT The Gipper

                      @diehardbrownsfan said:

                      The-Queens.jpg

                      Wait till Suh comes at him.

                      Queen Mary will ride him like he is just a rolling wave.

                      BleedsOrange B
                      • 12 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      B BleedsOrange wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      @the-gipper said:

                      Queen Mary will ride him like he is just a rolling wave.

                      I'm sorry... I just can't call Bitonio a "queen"... even if it is after the Queen Mary. Need a better nic...

                      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • B BleedsOrange

                        @the-gipper said:

                        Queen Mary will ride him like he is just a rolling wave.

                        I'm sorry... I just can't call Bitonio a "queen"... even if it is after the Queen Mary. Need a better nic...

                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
                        #26

                        @bleedsorange said:

                        I'm sorry... I just can't call Bitonio a "queen"... even if it is after the Queen Mary. Need a better nic...

                        How about another big ass emeffer that was once housed in Long Beach like Bitonio:

                        The Spruce Goose. Like Bitonio, it flew the coop out of Long Beach to greener pastures. ( I think it is in Oregon?)

                        (That big bubble in the above photo is where the Spruce Goose used to be housed. Not sure if that bubble is still there, or if so, what it now holds.)

                        LBC mikeL 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • B BleedsOrange

                          @diehardbrownsfan said:

                          Wait till Suh comes at him.

                          Wait till Bitonio comes at Suh. 😛

                          Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @bleedsorange said:

                          Wait till Bitonio comes at Suh. 😛

                          I'll be surprised if THIS Browns Team doesn't retaliate against that punk (Bob Golic's description) Suh if he pulls any dirty stuff.

                          Personally, I'd love to hear that his new nickname is "No Knees". Goodell won't suspend him, so let his peers take him out.

                          Sorry, I know I'm not right in suggesting that, but if SOMEBODY doesn't take Suh off the field, he's going to end a career for somebody, & he's going to do it with every intent to do so & Goodell will have enabled him to do so.

                          I'll get off my soapbox for now. Sorry.

                          Mike

                          IN DORSEY I TRUST
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • BadNewsBrowns BadNewsBrownsB
                            • 1k Posts
                            • 97 Reputation
                            BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            Heard on the radio that Bitonio got his leg trapped in a pile yesterday and limped off. Wasn't around for team activities today, let's hope it's nothing serious.

                            "All Truth Passes Through Three stages. First, It Is Ridiculed, Second It Is Violently Opposed, And Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident" ~Arthur Schopenhauer
                            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                              • 28k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                              #29

                              That shit happens all the time in football.

                              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                              D BoneD 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                                That shit happens all the time in football.

                                D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 8k Posts
                                • 3k Reputation
                                D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                                #30

                                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                That shit happens all the time in football.

                                Especially to the Browns

                                chocoC 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • D BoneD D Bone

                                  @diehardbrownsfan said:

                                  That shit happens all the time in football.

                                  Especially to the Browns

                                  choco chocoC
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 352 Reputation
                                  chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                                  #31

                                  @d-bone said:

                                  Especially to the Browns

                                  Yeah....if only other teams also had injured players.

                                  Can't wait to watch Sean Lee next year.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Unsympathetic U Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
                                    #32

                                    Suh deserves to be cheap-shot at least once for his hit on Weeden last year.

                                    As well, the hit on Richardson in the preseason, although ruled legal, was hard, high, and late.

                                    The more labels you have for yourself, the dumber they make you. "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • tml1138 tml1138T
                                      • 745 Posts
                                      • 16 Reputation
                                      tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
                                      #33

                                      One of the greats of playing dirty might disagree with you.

                                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/16/mean-joe-greene-ndamukong-suh-should-keep-playing-his-way/

                                      I agree though, sometimes I wish the Browns would just return the favors.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • BadNewsBrownsB BadNewsBrowns

                                        Heard on the radio that Bitonio got his leg trapped in a pile yesterday and limped off. Wasn't around for team activities today, let's hope it's nothing serious.

                                        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                        • 30k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                        #34

                                        @badnewsbrowns said:

                                        Heard on the radio that Bitonio got his leg trapped in a pile yesterday and limped off. Wasn't around for team activities today, let's hope it's nothing serious.

                                        Good reason for O-line to wear knee braces as Bitonio does.

                                        @tml1138 said:

                                        I agree though, sometimes I wish the Browns would just return the favors.

                                        Seems like "taking care of business" on field went out when play calling went to the sidelines.

                                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                                          @bleedsorange said:

                                          I'm sorry... I just can't call Bitonio a "queen"... even if it is after the Queen Mary. Need a better nic...

                                          How about another big ass emeffer that was once housed in Long Beach like Bitonio:

                                          The Spruce Goose. Like Bitonio, it flew the coop out of Long Beach to greener pastures. ( I think it is in Oregon?)

                                          (That big bubble in the above photo is where the Spruce Goose used to be housed. Not sure if that bubble is still there, or if so, what it now holds.)

                                          LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 3k Posts
                                          • 297 Reputation
                                          LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
                                          #35

                                          @the-gipper said:

                                          How about another big ass emeffer that was once housed in Long Beach like Bitonio:

                                          The Spruce Goose. Like Bitonio, it flew the coop out of Long Beach to greener pastures. ( I think it is in Oregon?)

                                          (That big bubble in the above photo is where the Spruce Goose used to be housed. Not sure if that bubble is still there, or if so, what it now holds.)

                                          It is used for the cruise ships as a security terminal when boarding the ships

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate