2014 Draftee vids on the Browns site
-
I just got the opportunity to watch the videos and was impressed. After seeing them I think its obvious that our FO places a high value on intelligence and character. These guys are all articulate and humble guys. Im talking whole sentences with complete normal English words. The humility exhibited even by JF was refreshing. I am really happy with the direction we are taking with this team. I know it will take some time to show but I believe we are all of a sudden on the fast track to awesome.
-
I just got the opportunity to watch the videos and was impressed. After seeing them I think its obvious that our FO places a high value on intelligence and character. These guys are all articulate and humble guys. Im talking whole sentences with complete normal English words. The humility exhibited even by JF was refreshing. I am really happy with the direction we are taking with this team. I know it will take some time to show but I believe we are all of a sudden on the fast track to awesome.
I just got the opportunity to watch the videos and was impressed. After seeing them I think its obvious that our FO places a high value on intelligence and character. These guys are all articulate and humble guys. Im talking whole sentences with complete normal English words. The humility exhibited even by JF was refreshing. I am really happy with the direction we are taking with this team. I know it will take some time to show but I believe we are all of a sudden on the fast track to awesome.
josh gordon needs to look at that video and learn something from it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login