The Josh Cooper Era has come to an end
-
-
-
-
I liked Josh Cooper and his soft hands...
-
-
-
-
Mike Junkin's like a Mad Dog in a meat market.
-
-
Dammit man..... I was really hoping that Gurley would develop and get a shot this year. I really liked what I saw outta him last preseason.
-
-
-
Bernie Kosar's vast football knowledge?
WSS
-
I'm surprised we didn't pick up Carlton Mitchell... he has the potential to replace Gordon as our WR1 this year...
We could also get Lee Suggs back to return our running game to its dominance...
But only if we brought back the "X-factor" Vickers... if we would have kept him around we'd have 2 Super Bowls by now...
-
-
-
The only reason Cooper was ever on the team was Weeden. No Weeden and a FO with common sense and voila hes cut. Maybe he will pop up in Dallas.
-
-
It doesn't really matter because he cleared waivers and was put on IR, so I believe that he is still technically on the team.
-
@mike-h said:
Cooper was pure garbage. Mahalo
Your stupid...next to Gordon and our backs...he caught every thing thrown his way,just about...grow up,punk.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login