Another Primer (no trivia)
-
Keke= apparently, Barkevious Mingo
FTFY, according to his twitter
-
Phil the foot.
-
Al "Bubba" Baker
-
love the Mike Junkin reference....
not many will remember Martys reason for drafting the "mad dog"
come to think of it... why again Marty?
-
-
Thanks. Was Eric Metcalf too fast to tag a nickname on?
And here is the original NFL "Big Daddy". Very sad life he had.
-
Thanks. Was Eric Metcalf too fast to tag a nickname on?
And here is the original NFL "Big Daddy". Very sad life he had.
Thanks. Was Eric Metcalf too fast to tag a nickname on?
And here is the original NFL "Big Daddy". Very sad life he had.
I don't recall Metcalf ever having any sort of nickname.
And I agree that when I heard people calling Hairston "Big Daddy" that I thought that name should have been reserved for Lipscomb....but Hairston came a generation later so what do you do?
-
Zombo said:
Metcalf's nickname was "Up The Middle".
Z
More of a description of how he was often improperly used. But, yes, I can here Jim Donovan making that call.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Colt McCoy= Pony Boy McCoy
Is a Pony Boy anything like a "Rent Boy">
-
-
Lou "The Toe" Groza. Browns training facility address 76 Lou Groza Bvd. Just "The Toe" for short. I was bummed when Dawson left- one more year with the Browns and he would have beat Lou's points record.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login