Skip to content

Browns sign Larry Grant LB

The Browns Board
24 16 1.9k
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Larry Grant thanks you for the longest Larry Grant thread ever.

    Zombo

  • Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @choco said:

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    Where did it say the drug in question is pot? Perhaps it WAS some performance enhancer.

    (But yes, this country needs to get over it. I understand that the states of Colorado and Washington are doing very well in the revenue collection area from the sale of pot). When is the measure going to come up in the Ohio Legislature.

    I mean.....our Governor....Kuharich, Kucinich, what's his name? has implemented and is proposing numerous tax cuts for the wealthy, and this state will need a source of revenue to replace all that money going back into the pockets of fat cats. Why not taxes on pot sales?

  • yeah, we know.

    hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah, we know.

    That's reassuring.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    N NaplesBrowns420 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tml1138 said:

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    For real? People eat because of the shitty aftertaste? Joke?

    If you get good stuff pot tastes wonderful! You eat a shit ton because food tastes amazing. Paranoid...sometimes. Laughing, yeah, maybe when I was in high school.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    MOTHER FUCKERS

    CHOCO WAS RESPONDING TO 2006EE, WHO SAID "LEGALIZE IT" BECAUSE HE CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS A POT SUSPENSION, NOT A PED SUSPENSION.

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    JESUS.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #20

    ^^^^

    I'm starting to remember why I took a break.

    Good fucking god....

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Hmmm I think it's time to smoke a J.."Sffffttttt"

  • Larry Grant thanks you for the longest Larry Grant thread ever.

    Zombo

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Yeah it was a joke. Maybe the bad stuff makes you paranoid and tastes like shit, even if it still does get you high.

    Zombo said:

    Larry Grant thanks you for the longest Larry Grant thread ever.

    Zombo

    Actually made me LOL.

  • MOTHER FUCKERS

    CHOCO WAS RESPONDING TO 2006EE, WHO SAID "LEGALIZE IT" BECAUSE HE CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS A POT SUSPENSION, NOT A PED SUSPENSION.

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    JESUS.

    hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    MOTHER FUCKERS

    CHOCO WAS RESPONDING TO 2006EE, WHO SAID "LEGALIZE IT" BECAUSE HE CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS A POT SUSPENSION, NOT A PED SUSPENSION.

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    Because it's not a PED! And he wasn't doing pot anyway.

  • MOTHER FUCKERS

    CHOCO WAS RESPONDING TO 2006EE, WHO SAID "LEGALIZE IT" BECAUSE HE CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS A POT SUSPENSION, NOT A PED SUSPENSION.

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    JESUS.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by Ibleedbrown
    #24

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    Just depends on what performance you're trying to enhance. Your Dorito munching skills will go way up.