Skip to content

Browns sign Larry Grant LB

The Browns Board
24 16 1.9k
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #1

    Suspended for 4 games in 2013 for violating subs abuse policy.

    I sense a trend....

    The Cleveland Browns have reached a deal with free-agent linebacker Larry Grant, the team announced Wednesday.

    Grant, a former seventh-round pick of the San Francisco 49ers, was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances. He went on to appear in two games for the Chicago Bears before being waived.

    In 68 career games, the 29-year-old has 64 tackles, five sacks, five pass breakups, four forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries.

  • 2006EE2 2006EE wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Legalize the shit and move on America.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I knew that name sounded familar as a former buckeye. Seems like he could definitely catch on for special teams.

  • Legalize the shit and move on America.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @2006ee said:

    Legalize the shit and move on America.

    Even if it's legalized, the NFL will still ban it.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

  • Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @choco said:

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Get your glasses checked grampa....no one was talking to you.

    Keep your govt propaganda bullshit to yourself, cause its obvious you're speaking about things you only heard from others.

    Talk about things you know first hand....like what you did when trapped on the ocean with a few hundred other men.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Go fuck yourself. No one likes you here or on Barfing hard. You're an asshole.

  • SCDawg82S SCDawg82 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    We got another stoner?!

  • Legalize the shit and move on America.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @2006ee said:

    Legalize the shit and move on America.

    @choco said:

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    Grant had a PED failure....

    pot....is....NOT....a....PED....

    I really don't care if I'm liked or not....I'm here for football, not making friends. So whoop dee fucking doo....

    I always enjoy diehards "go fuck yourself" posts.....its all he got as a retort when he's made to look like an asshole grudge poster.

  • hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I looked this up and it doesn't look like he was suspended for pot. It appears to have been performance enhancing drugs (PED). I haven't heard anyone claim that pot is a PED anyway.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    yeah, we know.

  • @choco said:

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tml1138 said:

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    Laugh? check

    Paranoid? no....

    Munchies? check

    Aftertaste? no... unless you're stupid enough to drink the bongwater...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Larry Grant thanks you for the longest Larry Grant thread ever.

    Zombo

  • Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @choco said:

    Since when is pot a performance enhancing drug?

    Try actually reading next time.....mkay?

    Where did it say the drug in question is pot? Perhaps it WAS some performance enhancer.

    (But yes, this country needs to get over it. I understand that the states of Colorado and Washington are doing very well in the revenue collection area from the sale of pot). When is the measure going to come up in the Ohio Legislature.

    I mean.....our Governor....Kuharich, Kucinich, what's his name? has implemented and is proposing numerous tax cuts for the wealthy, and this state will need a source of revenue to replace all that money going back into the pockets of fat cats. Why not taxes on pot sales?

  • yeah, we know.

    hish747H hish747 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah, we know.

    That's reassuring.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    mkay this asshole. Pot will always be banned because it makes you lazy and not give a shit. Two things athletes should not be.

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    N NaplesBrowns420 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tml1138 said:

    From what I know it makes you paranoid and laugh uncontrollably. Plus I don't think it gives you the munchies, it's just you need to eat something in copious amounts to get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

    For real? People eat because of the shitty aftertaste? Joke?

    If you get good stuff pot tastes wonderful! You eat a shit ton because food tastes amazing. Paranoid...sometimes. Laughing, yeah, maybe when I was in high school.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #19

    MOTHER FUCKERS

    CHOCO WAS RESPONDING TO 2006EE, WHO SAID "LEGALIZE IT" BECAUSE HE CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS A POT SUSPENSION, NOT A PED SUSPENSION.

    NOBODY SAID POT IS A PED.

    JESUS.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #20

    ^^^^

    I'm starting to remember why I took a break.

    Good fucking god....