Team Cleveland Shirt
-

http://gvartwork.myshopify.com/products/team-cleveland-t-shirt
Seen a guy at the car dealership today that was wearing this. Pretty sweet design.
Delete thread if mods feel the need.
-
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
-
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
I second that.
-
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
It is....but I do believe that it does capture the spirit of things. I would have perhaps added the Cavalier cape as an accessory.
-
It's as hideous a design as I've ever seen
It is....but I do believe that it does capture the spirit of things. I would have perhaps added the Cavalier cape as an accessory.
It is....but I do believe that it does capture the spirit of things. I would have perhaps added the Cavalier cape as an accessory.
And yet I agree with this also.
-
OK....this fact I don't not know about Browns history, but I'd like to because I hate the thing (just being honest). Were did the little elf lookin thing come from?
-
Scdawg I believe brownie the elf is due to the mythical creature the brownie which is a hobgoblin or elf like creature
-
OK....this fact I don't not know about Browns history, but I'd like to because I hate the thing (just being honest). Were did the little elf lookin thing come from?
OK....this fact I don't not know about Browns history, but I'd like to because I hate the thing (just being honest). Were did the little elf lookin thing come from?
http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-counting/archives/2009/11/18/a-little-history-of-brownie-the-elf
Some hate him, I happen to think he's way cool. With the plain helmets Brownie is sort of the unofficial mascot. Some even claim the Browns went in the toilet when Modell ditched him. used to be a 30' Elf outside the Stadium back in the 60s.

-
wikipedia stuff on it:
A brownie/brounie or urisk (Lowland Scots) or brùnaidh, ùruisg, or gruagach (Scottish Gaelic) is a legendary creature popular in folklore around Scotland and England (especially the north, though more commonly hobs have this role). It is the Scottish and Northern English counterpart of the Scandinavian tomte, the Slavic domovoi and the German Heinzelmännchen.
The Cleveland Browns occasional mascot is named "Brownie" (sometimes called "Brownie the Elf") and resembles the creatures from folklore of the same name.[8]

The official program for the Cleveland Browns' first game, played in September 1946 against the Miami Seahawks.
-
Not to mention that the elf resembles JFF.
-
and is the reference for TCPOs new avatar.
-
OK....this fact I don't not know about Browns history, but I'd like to because I hate the thing (just being honest). Were did the little elf lookin thing come from?
http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-counting/archives/2009/11/18/a-little-history-of-brownie-the-elf
Some hate him, I happen to think he's way cool. With the plain helmets Brownie is sort of the unofficial mascot. Some even claim the Browns went in the toilet when Modell ditched him. used to be a 30' Elf outside the Stadium back in the 60s.

used to be a 30' Elf outside the Stadium back in the 60s.
When Dad took me to games in the 60's, on the walk down to old Muni from Public Square I always strained to be the first to see that big elf. Usually did atop a huge flight of stairs somewhere around the backside of City Hall I believe. Seeing that elf made it "gameday".
As for the T-shirt.... no... I see no need to add the burden of the Cavs and Indians to Brownie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login