Skip to content

ex brown in trouble

The Browns Board
18 16 1.0k

  • Denver police issued an arrest warrant for new Broncos SS T.J. Ward for misdemeanor assault.



    The charges stem from a May 9 incident at a Denver-area nightclub. Police are waiting for Ward to surrender to the authorities. The Broncos released a statement saying, "We have been aware of this issue and will continue to review all of the facts." Ward was signed by the Broncos to a four-year, $23 million deal in March.

  • Ha.

  • Is this merely a copy -> paste? Cause you're grammar seems to be much better in this post than in you 'why haven't we signed our draft picks' thread....

  • Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Erect the statue.

    Z

  • Dodged a bullet there!

  • Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Erect the statue.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Does make you wonder doesn't it?

  • I'm glad Joe Haden won't be hanging around with this dude during the season.

  • Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Erect the statue.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Erect the statue.

    Z

    HA! fo real.

    gotta keep that kid away from the west coast where he grew up. imagine if he went to san fran or oakland. he'd be done.

  • Zombo said:

    Ray Farmer saw this coming.

    Does make you wonder doesn't it?

    @tour2ma said:

    Does make you wonder doesn't it?

    Yes it does. Farmer keep it up...

  • Can't remember, did he ever have any issues with the law when he was here?

    I remember Little getting speeding tickets for going 126 mph in a school zone, and Grooves getting busted for craigslist hoes but can't remember with Ward.

  • Did the Browns dodge a bullet or do the police not know he is a Bronco now???

    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10971782

  • It happened in a Denver night club, so probably happened after the browns.

    Assault I think?

  • It happened May 9 so definitely after he was no longer in Cleveland. I will say I always try to give pro players the benefit of the doubt on these things nowadays until more facts come out.

  • I used to work for a company that the headquarters was in Englewood Co. That is where the Broncos facility is. I used to fly out there for a week and fly home on the weekends. Elway owns a sports bar in Englewood, there are a few bars in the area.

  • I used to work for a company that the headquarters was in Englewood Co. That is where the Broncos facility is. I used to fly out there for a week and fly home on the weekends. Elway owns a sports bar in Englewood, there are a few bars in the area.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I used to work for a company that the headquarters was in Englewood Co. That is where the Broncos facility is. I used to fly out there for a week and fly home on the weekends. Elway owns a sports bar in Englewood, there are a few bars in the area.

    Mike I used to live in Englewood. Logan and Floyd. What company?

  • Is this merely a copy -> paste? Cause you're grammar seems to be much better in this post than in you 'why haven't we signed our draft picks' thread....

    @choco said:

    Is this merely a copy -> paste? Cause you're grammar seems to be much better in this post than in you 'why haven't we signed our draft picks' thread....

    First thanks for the immense value you have brought to the thread I don't know what we would do without you.

    You have to love grammar police whos own grammar sucks lol. Please read your own post and correct the grammar, after that get a life. For most of us the right for you to red pen grammar is only there if you are signing our checks.

  • I used to work for a company that the headquarters was in Englewood Co. That is where the Broncos facility is. I used to fly out there for a week and fly home on the weekends. Elway owns a sports bar in Englewood, there are a few bars in the area.

    @lbc-mike said:

    Elway owns a sports bar in Englewood, there are a few bars in the area.

    Is Elway's one of the all-nude strip clubs as well? 😮

    The good news is he only threw a glass mug at, but barely brushed a bartender...

    The bad news is it was "at PT's All Nude, 3480 S. Galena St. in Denver"...

    Broncos safety T.J. Ward is accused of throwing a glass mug at a strip club bartender after she told him outside drinks were not allowed, according to court documents.

    Ward appeared in Denver County Court on Friday and was issued a summons in connection with a disturbance at an all-nude strip club where he was partying with a teammate and a former Broncos player.

    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25822354/broncos-safety-t-j-ward-get-1-900

  • Elway is douche. If he wasn't Elway he would have 10 duis. I knew a couple Englewood police officers.