Skip to content

Nothing at this fire sale is worth buying

The Browns Board
51 15 2.6k
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
    #7

    I just spent $417

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike
    #8

    If you look at the Ravens or steelers fire sale there are current players or retired future HOF players. We have had way too much turn over.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i wanted to get the tailgater stone washed jeans but they didn't have them in my size. 🙁

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I thought I saw sine thongs.

  • I thought I saw sine thongs.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @lbc-mike said:

    I thought I saw sine thongs.

    yeah they were all sold out. dammit.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I bought those for one of my ex girfriends. she was a sport!

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #13

    ...

    The DQ jersey is worthwhile. Will always dig that guy.

  • TyperWoods said:

    True Browns fans will forever be fans of whoever has played for the team.

    If you're not down with McCoy and Weeden, you're not a real fan.

    Ummm no, thats not how it works.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Ummm no, thats not how it works.

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

  • @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Ummm no, thats not how it works.

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    TyperWoods said:

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    what a dope.

    how many people here do you think were born in 1927? so the question isn't really a question more like a sarcastic slap in the face, correct?

    why are you here again and when can you please leave?

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I have browns shit that I got in my happy meal as a kid. Been a fan for as long as I remember. I live in Cali now and am still a fan.

  • TyperWoods said:

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    what a dope.

    how many people here do you think were born in 1927? so the question isn't really a question more like a sarcastic slap in the face, correct?

    why are you here again and when can you please leave?

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    what a dope.

    how many people here do you think were born in 1927? so the question isn't really a question more like a sarcastic slap in the face, correct?

    Yes.

  • @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Ummm no, thats not how it works.

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    J J0hnnybg00d wrote on last edited by
    #18

    TyperWoods said:

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

  • TyperWoods said:

    Why not?

    If you havent been a fan since 1927 Ive read you arent a fan

    I figured it applied to people too....

    Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

    Ditto. Class of 84
  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

  • I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #21

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.

    See...it can go both eats.

  • TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

  • I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    TyperWoods said:

    I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.

    Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.

    Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.

    OK- let's put it this way regarding jerseys. If you were a Texans fan, would you really want to show up at a game wearing a Carr jersey?

    Cowboys fan Marcus Steele? OK I had to look that one up. 🙂

  • @miktoxic said:

    crying? that's all you got?

    if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.

    this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    TyperWoods said:

    It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.

    That would be you, asshat.

    Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.

    you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.

  • @j0hnnybg00d said:

    Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.

    Ditto. Class of 84
    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @comeonman said:

    Ditto. Class of 84

    Hey we're from the same class! Did your parents and they're friends get they're kicks making you eat milkbones too??