Nothing at this fire sale is worth buying
-
crying? that's all you got?
if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.
this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.
It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.
That would be you, asshat.
Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.
TyperWoods said:
It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.
That would be you, asshat.
Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.
you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.
-
Ditto. Class of 84Even though you're just trolling... i was born in 1973 into a Browns and Buckeye family. I thought this was the way most people become fans of a team. I had no choice in the matter.
Ditto. Class of 84
Hey we're from the same class! Did your parents and they're friends get they're kicks making you eat milkbones too??
-
crying? that's all you got?
if you were to look at other threads there is plenty of info. besides this isn't the only stop for people to find info about the browns. try their official website.
this forum is for the fans of the browns to get together and talk about whatever. if it's asshole JF fans like you, so be it. by and far most JF fans are just fine with all of us. it's the dickwad JF fans like you that people don't like. they somehow think things should be given and not earned by a guy that could give 2 fucks less about them and demean the team and their fans when those things aren't given.
Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.
See...it can go both eats.
Seems a lot of Hoyer fans think the job should be given and not earned just because he managed to throw one more TD than INT last season.
That's more than what any other QB on our roster did in the NFL last season, so by default, at least for now....
-
TyperWoods said:
It's all I need...it worked. Mr. Internet Tough Guy responded.
That would be you, asshat.
Most Browns fans are good people. Then there's you and your ilk.
you wouldn't know a browns fan if he slapped his dick in your face.
-
I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.
Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.
Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.
TyperWoods said:
I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.
Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.
Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.
I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.
-
TyperWoods said:
I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.
Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.
Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.
I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.
I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.
Seems that every topic gets derailed to either a JFF or/and being New Browns fans.
-
TyperWoods said:
Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...
...and you liked it.
Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.
-
TyperWoods said:
I'm here to learn about the current state of the team and get info that I cant get from the idiots at ESPNY.
Seems to be little of info and a lot of crying about new fans.
Turning your own crying on yourself is just a by-product. Not sure it matters why or how long one has been a fan.
I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.
I'll bite one more time just in case you're not trolling even though i'm positive you are... You completely missed the point. I only mentioned my age to show that someone doesn't need to be 80 to be a fan. I mentioned how i became a fan to show what i thought was the only reason to be a fan and thats tradition. Theres a difference between the traditional fan and the fan who just follows the next great thing. If i was like you then i would now be a Steeler fan cause they drafted Shazier my OSU guy, thats not going to happen and i can't even imagine being like that. I give you props on derailing this thread though, it went from Browns gear to what it takes to be a Browns fan and even got a fuck Hoyer comment outta nowhere.
I think you completely missed my point.
But thats ok, it wasnt necessarily directed at you.
Ponder this...if that next great thing fan becomes invested in the team, he's more likely to become a fan for life than if he's insulted simply because he's new.
I mean, you guys only like Brian Sipe because he played well for the Browns. Us Sipe fans from way back dont belittle you for that.
-
TyperWoods said:
Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...
...and you liked it.
Another entry from the newest prepubescent member of the board.
-
TyperWoods said:
Sorry, I shouldnt have divulged milktoxic and your secret recreational activities.
Good comeback, Pots'.
-
TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.
Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board
-
TygerWoods = Troll with nothing better to do.
Sweetheart, get something going positive or go back to your steeler board
-
Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rateTyperWoods said:
If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.
LGBT Mike = fucktard
-
Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rateTyperWoods said:
If I were a troll, I'd post a lot more.
LGBT Mike = fucktard
Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rate
Well, if responding in kind to insults gets you banned from here, you are probably right. Is this board cliquish like that?
-
TyperWoods said:
Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...
...and you liked it.
that's right. nothing original.
use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.
you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.
so who's really crying?
-
TyperWoods said:
Dude, that guy just told you that was the way to tell so he could slap his junk in your face...
...and you liked it.
that's right. nothing original.
use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.
you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.
so who's really crying?
that's right. nothing original.
use my lines, my jokes and you still can't pull it off.
you get belittled? all you've (and a couple of other none browns fans) done is belittle the browns and it's fans because you feel some people aren't giving johnny football enough respect or the franchise isn't doing something right by him.
so who's really crying?
But you can pull it off?
Most people stop before they go blind.
-
Start the countdown. Id say you have less than 25 posts left at this rate
Well, if responding in kind to insults gets you banned from here, you are probably right. Is this board cliquish like that?
Man..... I hate to have to break this down 7th grade style..... don't start nothin, won't be nothin. You started this. Responding in kind to insults? PleaseTyperWoods said:
Well, if responding in kind to insults gets you banned from here, you are probably right. Is this board cliquish like that?
-
Man..... I hate to have to break this down 7th grade style..... don't start nothin, won't be nothin. You started this. Responding in kind to insults? PleaseTyperWoods said:
Well, if responding in kind to insults gets you banned from here, you are probably right. Is this board cliquish like that?
Man..... I hate to have to break this down 7th grade style..... don't start nothin, won't be nothin. You started this. Responding in kind to insults? Please
I started this? Eh...not really. I suppose one could make that argument.
But my main point was why not be nice with the "new Browns fans", instead of insulting them?
There, got it down to your kindergarten level, hopefully.
The "new Browns/Johnny Manziel/Connor Shaw fans suck" stuff has kind of died down the last couple of days, so why not move on instead of continuing to poke the newbie with a stick?
Besides, I can't help it if some of you idiots thought Cart McCoy or Old Man Weeden was going to be the 2nd coming of Frank Ryan.
-
Reading this shit is like watching Nascar for the wrecks.
-
Reading this shit is like watching Nascar for the wrecks.
I agree. I give up on this threadReading this shit is like watching Nascar for the wrecks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login