What is on your grill today.
-
Agree totally. My local is decent if you eat in but any takeaway is basically the same now
I'm out for a curry tonight with my brother, we're going to a nepalese place in balham - been there a couple of times, it's actually pretty decent for eating in.
-
Bob Evans sweet Italian sausage on the grill. Then to the drive in.
-
Bob Evans sweet Italian sausage on the grill. Then to the drive in.
Bob Evans sweet Italian sausage on the grill. Then to the drive in.
Drive in? Sweet! Just finished grilled Mahi Mahi, and asparagus here.
-
I like the indian buffet lunches that are offered.
I have been craving krauts sitting in beer most of the day and straight to the barbeque with all the fixing and hot mustard.
-
Still, curries are great aren't they...
To be honest I love a good curry but they're all becoming a bit samey and bland these days. Struggling to find a really good one.
To be honest I love a good curry but they're all becoming a bit samey and bland these days. Struggling to find a really good one.
Love a good lamb tika... Last good one I had was a couple years ago in a little hole in the wall in Clear Lake, Texas. Best in UK was longer ago in a small town close to Conventry.
I love good curry, good Indian food in general. I spend a lot of time on business in the Toronto area and finding good Indian food is easy. Not something I can find at home in small midwest Ohio lol.
It's been a long time, but I remember Toronto being a great restaurant city.
I have been craving krauts sitting in beer most of the day and straight to the barbeque with all the fixing and hot mustard.
krauts = sauerkraut balls??? or did you mean "brats"...
-
here's the good stuff
http://www.700wlw.com/articles/featured-photos-472645/summer-food-favorites-12395433/
-
-
Today I have some chicken breasts, to be grilled in foil with Italian dressing, the placed on the grate to char a bit, some zuccini, squash and onoins, and 4 whole garlic cloves, soaked in olice oil and salt to roast.
-
just came back from stew leonards with 1lb+1/2 of fresh shrimp. going to marinade in some coconut syrup and hot chili paste and make thai style lettuce wraps with shrimp and pineapple, scallions and mint. side dish of salad with thai peanut dressing.
singhas in the cooler.
-
I had a pizza.
What? No Huzzahs for that?
-
Still, curries are great aren't they...
To be honest I love a good curry but they're all becoming a bit samey and bland these days. Struggling to find a really good one.
-
Go to the Cochin Marine in Tunbridge Wells. Southern Indian food is better than a bland old Tandoori!
Bit of a commute for a meal! But brick lane is getting very poor, there's no creativity, everyone just has the same list of things.
-
Go to the Cochin Marine in Tunbridge Wells. Southern Indian food is better than a bland old Tandoori!
Bit of a commute for a meal! But brick lane is getting very poor, there's no creativity, everyone just has the same list of things.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
