Christian Kirksey
-
We moved up to get this kid and I have not heard anyone comment about him. I think he went on a religious mission. Is he back at practice?
-
He missed the first OTA because of his graduation. Not heard much since. I have heard that Zac Diles has been taking first team reps at ILB - not the name I was expecting.
-
He missed the first OTA because of his graduation. Not heard much since. I have heard that Zac Diles has been taking first team reps at ILB - not the name I was expecting.
-
We didn't trade up to get Kirksey
-
We didn't trade up to get Kirksey
We didn't trade up to get Kirksey
was kind of a surprise pick. thought we passed on others
-
Imagine that....we actually have a player with a degree...so,yeah, he was allowed to attend his graduation.
Otherwise, I think he has just kept his mouth shut and kept his nose to the grindstone....like a good rookie should.
(or...maybe he went to Vegas for a graduation party....and no one cared)
-
Looks like LB Karlos Dansby still absent from #Browns OTAs. Coach Pettine will advise after practice.
-
I kinda wondered about Kirksey too, like what's the plan and where does he fit in? We all heard the knocks about being undersized and how it was a reach to draft him where they did. My optimistic hope is that with the NFL moving in the direction of a "passing league" that the Browns are going to be on the forefront of getting multidimensional LBs who can both stuff and cover. I just saw a blurb about how Mingo is making strides in coverage, but pretty sure that's not why we got him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login