Skip to content

LOL cowboys

The Browns Board
67 17 2.9k
  • WTF ??!!

  • I've had tomato sandwiches before, with a bit of mayo.

    @gftchris said:

    I've had tomato sandwiches before, with a bit of mayo.

    Yea, see I think I got that from my mother who was raised in England, but my wife who was raised in Wisconsin thinks it is like sacrelige or something. I on the other hand never heard of anyone putting butter on their hamburgers until I met her.

    Not that it is bad or anything, It was just weird for me.

    But since, I have discovered this franchise called Culver's Butterburgers, and they do have some tasty burgers. They are in like Michigan/Wisconsin, Illinois. There are none around NEOhio.

  • Fucked up as a soup sandwich is something we say in Texas. Just try to imagine making a sandwich using two slices of bread and tomato soup. It is not going to work very well --hence it is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich.

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    Fucked up as a soup sandwich is something we say in Texas. Just try to imagine making a sandwich using two slices of bread and tomato soup. It is not going to work very well --hence it is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich.

    I've been in TX my entire life and never heard that. I'm from San Angelo if you've ever heard of it. I'm guessing that's an east TX thing, you guys do things differently over there. Too close to Louisiana I guess
  • @hog-dog-mike said:

    Fucked up as a soup sandwich is something we say in Texas. Just try to imagine making a sandwich using two slices of bread and tomato soup. It is not going to work very well --hence it is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich.

    I have eaten tomato sandwiches....(but not the soup). A couple of nice big...not too ripe slices of tomatos, with salt and mayo...cheese optional.

    I have eaten these and my wife thinks I am crazy....like I am eating a soup sandwich. But they are good.

    Anyone else eat them?

    @the-gipper said:

    I have eaten tomato sandwiches....(but not the soup). A couple of nice big...not too ripe slices of tomatos, with salt and mayo...cheese optional.

    I have eaten these and my wife thinks I am crazy....like I am eating a soup sandwich. But they are good.

    Anyone else eat them?

    Well I eat plenty of BLTs which is just a hopped up tomato sandwich

  • I have dachshunds and those motherfrs will hunt the shit out of anything smaller than them. You've never seen anything funny til you've seen a weiner dog seize a big ass black snake by the tail and shake the living shit out of it.

  • I have dachshunds and those motherfrs will hunt the shit out of anything smaller than them. You've never seen anything funny til you've seen a weiner dog seize a big ass black snake by the tail and shake the living shit out of it.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I have dachshunds and those motherfrs will hunt the shit out of anything smaller than them. You've never seen anything funny til you've seen a weiner dog seize a big ass black snake by the tail and shake the living shit out of it.

    There's a gay joke some where in there.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have eaten tomato sandwiches....(but not the soup). A couple of nice big...not too ripe slices of tomatos, with salt and mayo...cheese optional.

    I have eaten these and my wife thinks I am crazy....like I am eating a soup sandwich. But they are good.

    Anyone else eat them?

    I've not, but I just found out my stepfather-in-law is big on them. I've sliced up tomatoes fresh from the garden, put them on a plate and just put salt and pepper on them.

    @tml1138 said:

    I've sliced up tomatoes fresh from the garden, put them on a plate and just put salt and pepper on them.

    Add some olive oil, mozzarella and a Basil leaf and I'm there... Insalata Caprese.

    Also it's almost 1015 Onion time and that means tomato-onion salad time. Chop up equal parts of both, toss in Italian dressing and whala...

  • Cysco Kid--A guy I hunt with used to have a Catahoula colored dachshunds. If you don't know what that is imagine one that is blue merle with some black and brown spots. Everything else is the same. He took him hog hunting with us and it would jump on anything it could catch. It was real good if you ran into a mess of pigs in the brush and briars. They were low to the ground and could get around in the thick stuff. Once they latched they would not let go. Some folks use them for tracking dogs on wounded game.

    Some people use Jack Russell Terriers and Jag Terriers. A Jag is the same thing as a JRT except it is marked up like a dobie or rot and they weigh about 20-25 lbs. Either one will jump on anything, anytime, and anyplace. I had a Jag for a while but finally got rid of it because it was just too damn hard headed for me. When I tell a dog to load up it is not an option. Mine got to jacking around and wouldn't load so I left her in the woods. A guy called me 3 days later about her and I told him he could have her but I was not making another trip to pick that dog up. She wound up down in Tibideaux, La. hunting hogs in sugar cane fields. Some are wired haired and don't cut easy.

  • @tml1138 said:

    I've sliced up tomatoes fresh from the garden, put them on a plate and just put salt and pepper on them.

    Add some olive oil, mozzarella and a Basil leaf and I'm there... Insalata Caprese.

    Also it's almost 1015 Onion time and that means tomato-onion salad time. Chop up equal parts of both, toss in Italian dressing and whala...

    @tour2ma said:

    Also it's almost 1015 Onion time and that means tomato-onion salad time. Chop up equal parts of both, toss in Italian dressing and whala...

    1015 Onion time? Is that like a real thing? You use red onions for that? Sorry so many questions.

    This thread is interesting as hell.

  • The 1015 onion was developed by Texas A&M University. They are a very good onion and just now coming off in our area. Lots of the onion sets are raised in Crystal City, Tx. which is also the spinach capitol of the world. It has a statue of Popeye downtown. They are a so called sweet onion but are dependent on the soil in which they are raised. The Vidalia onion is raised in Vidalia, Ga. and is a sweet onion. I live near Noonday, Tx. and it has soil very similar and produces very sweet and tasty onions. I know people that have made over 3,000.00$ per acre raising onions. When you go to buy them they are higher than giraffe pussy.

  • This might be merging threads on my part but how do the former Cowboy fans feel about signing Freeman? With Orton wanting to retire put keep his pay, Romo dealing with injuries and, of course Weeden, if I were a Cowboys fan I'd love to signing.

    Plus I wouldn't want to bare witness to the first murder on an NFL field with Dez literally pulling a sub-zero fatality on Weeden.

  • The 1015 onion was developed by Texas A&M University. They are a very good onion and just now coming off in our area. Lots of the onion sets are raised in Crystal City, Tx. which is also the spinach capitol of the world. It has a statue of Popeye downtown. They are a so called sweet onion but are dependent on the soil in which they are raised. The Vidalia onion is raised in Vidalia, Ga. and is a sweet onion. I live near Noonday, Tx. and it has soil very similar and produces very sweet and tasty onions. I know people that have made over 3,000.00$ per acre raising onions. When you go to buy them they are higher than giraffe pussy.

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    When you go to buy them they are higher than giraffe pussy.

    Well... you were on a roll... 😉

    @taco918 said:

    This might be merging threads on my part but how do the former Cowboy fans feel about signing Freeman?

    Seems like the perfect thread title for a Romo/ Wheezy/ Freeman trio discussion.

    Man... it's hard to believe how far Freeman has fallen in a short time...

  • Freeman is the king of bums. I'd literally rather have Weeden and that's a horrible position to be in.

  • Dez Bryant is from Lufkin, Tx. which is a little east Texas town just south of Tyler, Tx.. If you want to know what is wrong with him it is this---his mother is also his sister.

  • The 1015 onion was developed by Texas A&M University. They are a very good onion and just now coming off in our area. Lots of the onion sets are raised in Crystal City, Tx. which is also the spinach capitol of the world. It has a statue of Popeye downtown. They are a so called sweet onion but are dependent on the soil in which they are raised. The Vidalia onion is raised in Vidalia, Ga. and is a sweet onion. I live near Noonday, Tx. and it has soil very similar and produces very sweet and tasty onions. I know people that have made over 3,000.00$ per acre raising onions. When you go to buy them they are higher than giraffe pussy.

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    The 1015 onion was developed by Texas A&M University. They are a very good onion and just now coming off in our area. Lots of the onion sets are raised in Crystal City, Tx. which is also the spinach capitol of the world. It has a statue of Popeye downtown. They are a so called sweet onion but are dependent on the soil in which they are raised. The Vidalia onion is raised in Vidalia, Ga. and is a sweet onion. I live near Noonday, Tx. and it has soil very similar and produces very sweet and tasty onions. I know people that have made over 3,000.00$ per acre raising onions. When you go to buy them they are higher than giraffe pussy.

    So? Which is better in Sploosh? Vidalia or 1015 onions. I would think 1015 give the geography.

  • Gipper--I don't know what Sploosh is but you could plant a 1015 in Vidalia and it would be a Vidalia onion. Lots of people come to Noonday, Tx. looking for Noonday Onion sets. All of their sets come from Crystal City, Tx.. It is all in the soil.

    If you mash the top of a Noonday Onion down it will tend to make the onion bigger around but kind of flat. You can take one of these and slice it and eat it as a sandwich and they are great.

  • Gipper--I don't know what Sploosh is but you could plant a 1015 in Vidalia and it would be a Vidalia onion. Lots of people come to Noonday, Tx. looking for Noonday Onion sets. All of their sets come from Crystal City, Tx.. It is all in the soil.

    If you mash the top of a Noonday Onion down it will tend to make the onion bigger around but kind of flat. You can take one of these and slice it and eat it as a sandwich and they are great.

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    Gipper--I don't know what Sploosh is but you could plant a 1015 in Vidalia and it would be a Vidalia onion. Lots of people come to Noonday, Tx. looking for Noonday Onion sets. All of their sets come from Crystal City, Tx.. It is all in the soil.

    If you mash the top of a Noonday Onion down it will tend to make the onion bigger around but kind of flat. You can take one of these and slice it and eat it as a sandwich and they are great.

    Sploosh...you know, from Holes, the movie.: Combining Peaches and Onions so you shoes and feet don't stink.:

    210262.jpg?316

    To Ballpeen: I bought what appears to be some Sploosh hot sauce at Grandpa's Cheese Barn. It had the onions and peaches, plus other ingredients to make it haut sauce. Good stuff.

  • http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_onion

    Apparently the 1015 gets its name from the optimum planting time: Oct 15.

  • Jerrah finally killed me on being a Cowturd fan. They are dead to me.

    Should have taken Manziel, but I could have understood him passing on Manziel IF he took a defensive player. No, he took an offensive lineman first. Needs were: 1 Defensive lineman, 2 Linebacker 3 Cornerback 4 Running Back 5 Backup/future QB 6 Offensive lineman. A decent offensive lineman he could have got later rounds or via free agency or trade.

    Unfortunately, once Jerrah is gone his son Little Stevie is going to take over....and I'll probably be dead before the Cowturds change hands again.

    They'll go with Romeo and Weeden, and Weeden will start a couple of games at least because Romeo will hurt his back. The defense will be extra shitty, and they'll be lucky to win 4 games. Garrett and the whole staff will be gone by this time next year.

    And Noonday onions are fantastic. Grown about 10 miles from here.

  • Jerrah finally killed me on being a Cowturd fan. They are dead to me.

    Should have taken Manziel, but I could have understood him passing on Manziel IF he took a defensive player. No, he took an offensive lineman first. Needs were: 1 Defensive lineman, 2 Linebacker 3 Cornerback 4 Running Back 5 Backup/future QB 6 Offensive lineman. A decent offensive lineman he could have got later rounds or via free agency or trade.

    Unfortunately, once Jerrah is gone his son Little Stevie is going to take over....and I'll probably be dead before the Cowturds change hands again.

    They'll go with Romeo and Weeden, and Weeden will start a couple of games at least because Romeo will hurt his back. The defense will be extra shitty, and they'll be lucky to win 4 games. Garrett and the whole staff will be gone by this time next year.

    And Noonday onions are fantastic. Grown about 10 miles from here.

    TyperWoods said:

    Jerrah finally killed me on being a Cowturd fan. They are dead to me.

    Should have taken Manziel, but I could have understood him passing on Manziel IF he took a defensive player. No, he took an offensive lineman first. Needs were: 1 Defensive lineman, 2 Linebacker 3 Cornerback 4 Running Back 5 Backup/future QB 6 Offensive lineman. A decent offensive lineman he could have got later rounds or via free agency or trade.

    Unfortunately, once Jerrah is gone his son Little Stevie is going to take over....and I'll probably be dead before the Cowturds change hands again.

    They'll go with Romeo and Weeden, and Weeden will start a couple of games at least because Romeo will hurt his back. The defense will be extra shitty, and they'll be lucky to win 4 games. Garrett and the whole staff will be gone by this time next year.

    And Noonday onions are fantastic. Grown about 10 miles from here.

    But, maybe Steve Jones will know better than Jerry and not name himself as the team's GM. Fair to say?