Skip to content

LOL cowboys

The Browns Board
67 17 2.9k
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #1

    sucks about Lee. bummer. I am laughing at everyone talking about Romo not being ready or getting hurt and they have Weeden to steer the ship.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #2

    With our luck Weeden will make the pro bowl

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #3

    With a D that was terrible last year, and has lost 3 of its best players this year, they're going to struggle. Weeden might be the starter? Well, that's a top 5 pick locked up right there...

  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Yes, Orton (current backup) wants to retire, Jerrah invested too much in an aging and back-injury prone Romeo. I wasn't aware Weeden was there, but with the lack of defense the Cowterds will put up this year it doesn't matter who starts at QB.

    I was hoping they'd take JFF when he was available so I could watch him all the time. They needed a backup (at least) QB, and JFF is used to winning games without a defense. Seriously, A&M had no defense last season. Defensive line and linebackers were real young, secondary might have been adequate but with no rush from the DL they were sitting ducks.

  • 4 4 Rings wrote on last edited by
    #5

    We JFF fans are glad that the Cowboys passed on him. The last thing we wanted for Johnny was to go to a badly managed and coached team where he had zero chance of success. Romo has had to literally run for his life with some of the worst offensive lines in the league, has had 3 different head coached and 5 different OC's, a horrible drafting owner, and a horrible GM. The current HC is totally incompetent. We were hoping that the Saints might draft Johnny so he could play under Payton and Brees. Cleveland is much better than Dallas got JFF.

  • H hog dog mike wrote on last edited by
    #6

    A friend of mine that I pheasant hunt with in South Dakota called me yesterday and offered to take me to any Cowboys game. He has season tickets through his company. I told him I was not interested because I am not a Cowboy fan. Jones can screw up a soup sandwich.

    I am going to save my money and go to a Browns game as soon as JFF wins the starting job.

  • A friend of mine that I pheasant hunt with in South Dakota called me yesterday and offered to take me to any Cowboys game. He has season tickets through his company. I told him I was not interested because I am not a Cowboy fan. Jones can screw up a soup sandwich.

    I am going to save my money and go to a Browns game as soon as JFF wins the starting job.

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    A friend of mine that I pheasant hunt with in South Dakota called me yesterday and offered to take me to any Cowboys game. He has season tickets through his company. I told him I was not interested because I am not a Cowboy fan. Jones can screw up a soup sandwich.

    I am going to save my money and go to a Browns game as soon as JFF wins the starting job.

    Dude..... really "hot dog"?

  • L LovesJohnnysWood wrote on last edited by
    #8

    One thing about this board....tons of Mike.

    Haven't seen Mike Hunt yet tho....

  • One thing about this board....tons of Mike.

    Haven't seen Mike Hunt yet tho....

    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #9

    TyperWoods said:

    One thing about this board....tons of Mike.

    Haven't seen Mike Hunt yet tho....

    we have toxic hot dogs with a side order of mike and ikes. I haven't seen an Ike though.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Mike is a common name. Mike Smith, Mike Rogers, Mike Rowe, Mike Brown, Mike Jackson, Mike Jordon, and it goes one. LBC Mike does me okay. not too many Mikes we are die hard browns in long beach.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @everlastingxxx said:

    When you have a Victorias Secret store inside the stadium, something has gone horribly wrong.

    lol...

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #12

    What the hell is a soup sandwich?

  • What the hell is a soup sandwich?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @cvcanedy said:

    What the hell is a soup sandwich?

    Don't know, but that is funny.

  • H hog dog mike wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Read it again "dude"--it is Hog Dog Mike. I have a pack of hog dogs that I use to hunt and catch wild hogs.

  • H hog dog mike wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Fucked up as a soup sandwich is something we say in Texas. Just try to imagine making a sandwich using two slices of bread and tomato soup. It is not going to work very well --hence it is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I like hot dog better. What state are you in? she here you have to drive like 6 hours to get some quale and deer hunting

  • H hog dog mike wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I am located in east Texas just south of Tyler. The quail around here are long gone due to pine trees and Bermuda grass. Lots of deer right here at the house but I don't care much about hunting them. Lots and lots of hogs and running them with dogs is like crack would be I think. The first time I ever ran hogs I was hooked and got me a pack of dogs. It is about as exciting as you can get.

    I also hunt squirrels with a dog. To be honest I really don't care about hunting anything when a dog is not involved.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Any specific bread of dogs for that task.. I think my Rottweiler and 100 pound pit are useless for something like that.

  • Read it again "dude"--it is Hog Dog Mike. I have a pack of hog dogs that I use to hunt and catch wild hogs.

    cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @hog-dog-mike said:

    Read it again "dude"--it is Hog Dog Mike. I have a pack of hog dogs that I use to hunt and catch wild hogs.

    But he said Jerry could mess up a soup sandwich. Wouldn't everybody mess up a soup sandwich?

  • H hog dog mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    LBC Mike--I really like cur dogs which are a very old and distinct breed that have been used in Texas for about 180 years. They will do it all but are real good on rough cows and hogs. Curs come in yellow, red, cocoa, and brindle. They have a very strong bite and can take a licking and keep on ticking. Hogs have cut mine up some but it does not stop them. Mine will strike and catch. Strike means that they wind the hogs and they do not bark until they have the hog in sight then they open. You can tell by the sound of the race when they have the hog bayed solid. Some of my buddies have pits that they lead in to catch the hog and pits have no peer when it comes to catching. You have to use a break stick to get their pits off of the hog. Some people use Catahoula curs for hog dogs and we have tried them but just have found the right one yet. My best luck has been with red curs.

    None of the people that I know use Rots. I would think that they cannot keep up with the cur dogs but not many can. They might be OK as a catch dog but they would not be as good as a pit. You do not want a catch dog that lets go when you are close to the bay because the hog just might get you.

    Cvcanedy--yes everybody would fuck up a soup sandwich but Jerry is such an ego maniac he actually thinks that he could make it work.