Skip to content

Funny Draft Day Review

The Browns Board
10 4 520
  • Did I pay to see google maps?

  • The Brahns? What kind of accent is this?

  • Its an exaggerated Pittsburgh accent.

    Its a skit called Pittsburgh Dad. Quite hilarious. I live on the border between Ohio and Pa. I have to wade through a lot of Squeeler fans, but regardless, these skits are pretty hilarious.

  • Not funny, not informative. Not sure the purpose of its existance.

  • Not funny, not informative. Not sure the purpose of its existance.

    @the-gipper said:

    Not funny, not informative. Not sure the purpose of its existance.

    To expand your restricted and limited perspectives. Please enlighten me with what you consider funny. Im guessing it probably involves male genitalia and a soup can.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not funny, not informative. Not sure the purpose of its existance.

    To expand your restricted and limited perspectives. Please enlighten me with what you consider funny. Im guessing it probably involves male genitalia and a soup can.

    @kvoethe said:

    To expand your restricted and limited perspectives. Please enlighten me with what you consider funny. Im guessing it probably involves male genitalia and a soup can.

    You can't define funny. You just know it when you hear it. Sometimes something involving male genitalia and a soup can can be funny, sometimes its just stupid. It might just depend on your point of view.

    E.g. I was just having a conversation this afternoon with a friend.

    I said that the next thing that either Seth Rogen or Dane Cook does that is funny will be the first thing they ever do that is funny.

    Many people think the Three Stooges is hilarious others think they are awful and stupid. (I am in the hilarious camp, my wife is in the stupid camp).

    I think Groucho Marx is one of the greatest philosophers of any age. Others might not think that...those people that are stupid...and that's funny.

  • I think a parody of an over the top Squeeler fan is funny and thought on a Browns board it would be also. If you grew up around the rust belt. You would find all of his videos hilarious.

  • I think a parody of an over the top Squeeler fan is funny and thought on a Browns board it would be also. If you grew up around the rust belt. You would find all of his videos hilarious.

    @kvoethe said:

    I think a parody of an over the top Squeeler fan is funny and thought on a Browns board it would be also. If you grew up around the rust belt. You would find all of his videos hilarious.

    Sorry, I didn't. Maybe the way he talked was a bit funny in the "gee, he has a stupid accent genre", But, otherwise he can join Seth Rogen and Dane Cook on the "Not funny" list.

  • @kvoethe said:

    I think a parody of an over the top Squeeler fan is funny and thought on a Browns board it would be also. If you grew up around the rust belt. You would find all of his videos hilarious.

    Sorry, I didn't. Maybe the way he talked was a bit funny in the "gee, he has a stupid accent genre", But, otherwise he can join Seth Rogen and Dane Cook on the "Not funny" list.

    @the-gipper said:

    Sorry, I didn't. Maybe the way he talked was a bit funny in the "gee, he has a stupid accent genre", But, otherwise he can join Seth Rogen and Dane Cook on the "Not funny" list.

    Ugh. Seth Rogan. That pile also has people like Vince Vaughan on it as well. Just not funny.

  • I liked his t-shirt.