Father gets 1 year probation for making son walk 1 mile to home after school.
-
Well... Not to be too arrogant, but if this is how kids like me are made, parents will be taking notes
I wonder how old the kid was.
Also, with so many on here acting like a criminal could break in to their house at any minute and murder their family unless they have a gun, Id think they'd be against letting a child walk home by himself
Well... Not to be too arrogant, but if this is how kids like me are made, parents will be taking notes
I wonder how old the kid was.
Also, with so many on here acting like a criminal could break in to their house at any minute and murder their family unless they have a gun, Id think they'd be against letting a child walk home by himself
Fighting off a potential murderer is part of growing up. Amiright?
-
Puts hair on your chest.
-
Wow what a bunch of horse shit. Unbelievable.
-
Too be fair, we do not know how old the kid was yet.
Also, again, with some on here acting like evil people will break in to their homes at any minute, I am surprised they are ok with this.
-
Nobody acts like that woody.
Stop making stuff up just to argue with a bogus point.
Then grow up.
And learn to comprehend what you read.
The major question is, did the parent follow the child in his car?
Or just go home and leave the child alone and vulnerable to foul play?
The former, this judge is an activist moron.
The latter, I agree with the penalty. That's child endangerment, figuring that
the child was younger, or the age might have been given....
-
Of course you don't cal... I'll just "comprehend" better next time. Riiiight
All we need is an issue where we agree with each other. Then we'll get the good ole "one of your only real comments" line or some shit.
Funny thing is, we agree here.
Too bad your head is so far up your ultra conservative ass
-
Woody just full of insults this week. Whats the matter, getting nervous?

-
Too be fair, we do not know how old the kid was yet.
Also, again, with some on here acting like evil people will break in to their homes at any minute, I am surprised they are ok with this.
Too be fair, we do not know how old the kid was yet.
Also, again, with some on here acting like evil people will break in to their homes at any minute, I am surprised they are ok with this.
We know the kid was in school, so old enough in my opinion.
What I would like to know is who pressed the charges? That's the idiot that need the shit kicked out of them.
-
Given that the concern of the judge was that the boy could have been abducted by a pedophile, I think dad left him alone to walk. If the kid is 5, I could see why the judge is pissed.
-
If the kid was five, I'd have thrown him into house arrest and bread and water for
a month. No, make that 6 months.
-
If the kid was five, I'd have thrown him into house arrest and bread and water for
a month. No, make that 6 months.
-
Too be fair, we do not know how old the kid was yet.
Also, again, with some on here acting like evil people will break in to their homes at any minute, I am surprised they are ok with this.
We know the kid was in school, so old enough in my opinion.
What I would like to know is who pressed the charges? That's the idiot that need the shit kicked out of them.
We know the kid was in school, so old enough in my opinion.
What I would like to know is who pressed the charges? That's the idiot that need the shit kicked out of them.
So you'd let a first grader walk a mile home by them self?
Well hopefully he/she has a conceal carry permit, right?
-
Woody just full of insults this week. Whats the matter, getting nervous?

Woody just full of insults this week. Whats the matter, getting nervous?

Nervous about what?
Surely not your intellect or debate skills...
-
Woody just full of insults this week. Whats the matter, getting nervous?

Nervous about what?
Surely not your intellect or debate skills...
Nervous about what?
Surely not your intellect or debate skills...
Says the moron.
-
Nervous about what?
Surely not your intellect or debate skills...
Says the moron.
Says the moron.
exactly...
-
Well, here is some more info.
http://khon2.com/2014/05/29/kauai-father-explains-why-he-made-his-son-walk-a-mile-home/
More info:
1) He did not follow behind the kid. He dropped him off and left with his other two sons. When he came back his son was gone. A bystander saw him crying and took him back to the school. He should feel fortunate this person picked him up, and not anyone else.
2) According to some other articles I saw (not mentioned in the link I posted, but you can see a picture of the kids) the son was 8 years old. That would mean 2nd grade I believe.
3)

I saw that picture on a few sites. That was the road he was forced to walk home on. The Kuhio Highway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login