Here Come The Suspensions....
-
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
-
Should it stop at bridges and tunnels? Or should we go on to schools, hospitals, all government buildings, museums, office buildings, movie theaters and slowly make it so that anyone who objects to a checkpoint anywhere is an outcast?
hey guys, i am as left wing as anyone can get when it comes to freedom and as right wing when it comes to law/punishement. i don't care what you do, what you look like or who you carry on with, that's not the point.
i responded to someone saying if i ask for someone's ID (as a peace officer) doesn't mean they don't have to show me any. really? where is that?
yeah i'm sure it's different the whole world round but i'm saying from experience if you don't have ID on you in NYC and for SOME reason they have the right to ask you for it, you better produce. that's all.
what's so hard to understand?
Its not hard to understand I don't know how this got so crossed way. If a PO has a reason to ID you like said, yes you must identify. Some dude walking down the street that has done nothing to warrant a detention, no.hey guys, i am as left wing as anyone can get when it comes to freedom and as right wing when it comes to law/punishement. i don't care what you do, what you look like or who you carry on with, that's not the point.
i responded to someone saying if i ask for someone's ID (as a peace officer) doesn't mean they don't have to show me any. really? where is that?
yeah i'm sure it's different the whole world round but i'm saying from experience if you don't have ID on you in NYC and for SOME reason they have the right to ask you for it, you better produce. that's all.
what's so hard to understand?
-
Its not hard to understand I don't know how this got so crossed way. If a PO has a reason to ID you like said, yes you must identify. Some dude walking down the street that has done nothing to warrant a detention, no.hey guys, i am as left wing as anyone can get when it comes to freedom and as right wing when it comes to law/punishement. i don't care what you do, what you look like or who you carry on with, that's not the point.
i responded to someone saying if i ask for someone's ID (as a peace officer) doesn't mean they don't have to show me any. really? where is that?
yeah i'm sure it's different the whole world round but i'm saying from experience if you don't have ID on you in NYC and for SOME reason they have the right to ask you for it, you better produce. that's all.
what's so hard to understand?
Its not hard to understand I don't know how this got so crossed way. If a PO has a reason to ID you like said, yes you must identify. Some dude walking down the street that has done nothing to warrant a detention, no.
A police officer has to have a reasonable suspicion based on articulable facts that you have committed as offense in order to stop you. What I was objecting to was the blanket assertion that a police officer has the right to stop you and ask for your ID for any reason.
-
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
On the other hand, if you are ignorant and have nothing meaningful to contribute, maybe just stay out of the conversation.
-
Yet another reason to draft for character, love of the game, self-discipline,
work ethic......smart...
Yet another reason to draft for character, love of the game, self-discipline,
work ethic......smart...
Once in awhile you get lucky - like the Bungles did with Burfict- most of the time you lose though. The Bungles don't care, considering how many times Pacman Jones has gotten arrested.
I bet that Cop is a Steeler fan. Fucking worthless pigs.
Not how it works- First- Cop was probably just doing his routine radar work. Damn near everyone knows it's unlikely you're gong to get pulled over unless you're doing more than 10 mph over the speed limit- ever hear of cruise control Josh? Especially after you already have two speeding tickets in the past year? Dumb ass.
Second, cop ran the license plate before he ever got out of his cruiser and knew it was registered to Gordon. Hmmm..... weed- that gave him "probable cause" to ask if anyone had weed, and doubly so if he smelled it. Gordon should have kicked that loser out of the car the second he lit up a blunt, if he had 1\2 an ounce of intelligence. .
Was roethlisberger charged with anything? He was not and it was all speculation. I thinks its hilarious you bring up Ben but ignore ray rice. Gordon failed a drug test after already being on his second step then gets pulled over with more weed as a result of speeding and your blaming goodell. Priceless. I hate roger as much as the next guy but let's be realistic.
Agreed there- Rice cold cocks his girlfriend\wife. I think that's worse than smoking weed. Regarding Ben- just because he didn't get charged in that Georgia incident- doesn't mean something didn't happen- they just didn't have enough proof to press charges- sort of like Jameis Winston? Wouldn't you agree? Small potatoes to the my (not) pal "the little criminal" Ray Lewis- who saw two guys get killed, and couldn't remember what happened.
he has a record...for pot....they pulled over a speeding car....he was dumb enough to drive around with pot.....
i agree that racism sucks. him having priors might not be race related.
Yup- see above- he had prior convictions- and if you don't think cops now get "gold stars" for busting a celebrity, you'd be mistaken.
-
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
On the other hand, if you are ignorant and have nothing meaningful to contribute, maybe just stay out of the conversation.
-
I tend to agree with Tour on this. At first when I read the news, I immediately made assumptions that the pot was Gordon's and wrote him off as a dumbass. He's still a dumbass, associating with people who are smoking pot around you. He needs help here for sure, get Carter on the phone or whatever it takes. There's an investment in the guy at this point, and his value to trade him is in the toilet, so get him help. If he agrees to it, great. If not, and they don't see a any other solution, then kick him to the curb.
-
This is what he said right after being selected by us.
"Despite everything I've been through, despite being a kid with a spotty background, the Cleveland Browns stuck their neck out and risked taking me and put their faith and belief in me, and I won't let them down," Gordon said in a phone interview with the Cleveland media after Thursday's selection. "I'm grateful, and I know I can't go back to being the person I used to be."
Since then he has been suspended for 2 games, fined 4 game checks for failed tests, now he has failed another test, and while waiting word from the NFL if it will be a year long suspension this go, he is out with his peeps who have pot on their person.
I am afraid this cat isn't going to work out.
-
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
So... if you look like Timothy McVeigh (Caucasian)?
-
If you look like a terrorist (arab), fuck it, search him. They are known terrorists, nothing wrong with it.
So... if you look like Timothy McVeigh (Caucasian)?
-
He's dead.
So is Bin Laden. You're point?
-
kill 'em all, big and small.
zombies that is.
-
He's dead.
So is Bin Laden. You're point?
-
He's dead.
So is Bin Laden. You're point?
-
We know McVeigh is, not so sure on about Bin.
Well, that's Retarded.
-
We know McVeigh is, not so sure on about Bin.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/07/world/asia/07qaeda.html?_r=0
-
This is what he said right after being selected by us.
"Despite everything I've been through, despite being a kid with a spotty background, the Cleveland Browns stuck their neck out and risked taking me and put their faith and belief in me, and I won't let them down," Gordon said in a phone interview with the Cleveland media after Thursday's selection. "I'm grateful, and I know I can't go back to being the person I used to be."
Since then he has been suspended for 2 games, fined 4 game checks for failed tests, now he has failed another test, and while waiting word from the NFL if it will be a year long suspension this go, he is out with his peeps who have pot on their person.
I am afraid this cat isn't going to work out.
This is what he said right after being selected by us.
"Despite everything I've been through, despite being a kid with a spotty background, the Cleveland Browns stuck their neck out and risked taking me and put their faith and belief in me, and I won't let them down," Gordon said in a phone interview with the Cleveland media after Thursday's selection. "I'm grateful, and I know I can't go back to being the person I used to be."
Since then he has been suspended for 2 games, fined 4 game checks for failed tests, now he has failed another test, and while waiting word from the NFL if it will be a year long suspension this go, he is out with his peeps who have pot on their person.
I am afraid this cat isn't going to work out.
I'll wait until the official word comes out 'Peen, but I'm thinking the same way. He hasn't learned from past mistakes.
-
This is what he said right after being selected by us.
"Despite everything I've been through, despite being a kid with a spotty background, the Cleveland Browns stuck their neck out and risked taking me and put their faith and belief in me, and I won't let them down," Gordon said in a phone interview with the Cleveland media after Thursday's selection. "I'm grateful, and I know I can't go back to being the person I used to be."
Since then he has been suspended for 2 games, fined 4 game checks for failed tests, now he has failed another test, and while waiting word from the NFL if it will be a year long suspension this go, he is out with his peeps who have pot on their person.
I am afraid this cat isn't going to work out.
I'll wait until the official word comes out 'Peen, but I'm thinking the same way. He hasn't learned from past mistakes.
I'll wait until the official word comes out 'Peen, but I'm thinking the same way. He hasn't learned from past mistakes.
I want to know why it is taking so long for anything to happen. There is obviously some thoughts that he will be suspended, with the wr additions, but how long does it take to appeal or do what ever they have to do to take care of this.
-
I'll wait until the official word comes out 'Peen, but I'm thinking the same way. He hasn't learned from past mistakes.
I want to know why it is taking so long for anything to happen. There is obviously some thoughts that he will be suspended, with the wr additions, but how long does it take to appeal or do what ever they have to do to take care of this.
I want to know why it is taking so long for anything to happen. There is obviously some thoughts that he will be suspended, with the wr additions, but how long does it take to appeal or do what ever they have to do to take care of this.
I'd be interested in hearing the reasoning for that as well. I know there will be issues due to the leaking of the suspension but there has to be another reason why this is taking so long.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login