Skip to content

Ben Tate

Locked The Browns Board
75 25 3.8k
  • If you want to call someone a fag cocksucker you're in the right place. If you want to talk about our qbs or uniforms however over to the barking tard with you!

  • I will say that the mods don't fear free speech and you'd be hard pressed to find another sporting forum anywhere as lenient as here. So if you don't like it get the fuck out.

  • When something is censored or deleted, you wouldn't know it. Your comment on things that "will not be tolerated" indicates you're generally okay with censorship. That said, the posts in question had nothing to do with the things you mentioned.

  • Look if they were deleted they were probably pointless and had already been discussed at length. I agree with pog that I've posted plenty of outrageous shit here that flew just fine.

  • mines not to reason why. no, I don't dig censorship but having spent some time on the board, trolling or whatever, I have a sense of what rattles the admin cages.

    maybe a good douching will help rid the sand from their vags......jestsayin'

    this ain't the only game in town and as Cysko so eloquently posted.....take your fucking show on the road if you feel violated

  • Look if they were deleted they were probably pointless and had already been discussed at length. I agree with pog that I've posted plenty of outrageous shit here that flew just fine.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Look if they were deleted they were probably pointless and had already been discussed at length. I agree with pog that I've posted plenty of outrageous shit here that flew just fine.

    As I said, the posts that were deleted were asking why the Ben Tate thread was locked since people were still replying and it was an active discussion.

  • Are you legitimately crying over a guy crying? LOL................you are a fucking jerk.

  • why don't you merely begin a new tate thread, as suggested by admin?

    the old tate tread is closed. get over it

  • Your post on that thread probably didn't show up since the thread was locked.

    Locked means no more commenting or posting.

    If you were attempting to post a comment about it being locked, it probably didn't get posted to begin with because the thread was in fact locked.

  • @mike-h said:

    Are you legitimately crying over this?

    What do you hope to accomplish here? Is there a rally planned outside the mods' homes? Are you pushing some new legislation to right this injustice?

    Please, tell us more about your web forum censorship problem and how we can help you today.

    I'm actually trying to protect the integrity of this forum. Failed, small-minded attempt at ridicule aside, what's YOUR point? Is it that this forum is an irrelevant joke and so censorship is ok?