Is Tom Brady the luckiest MFer!
-
He makes out like a bandit by selling his house. I wish I can pocket 28 million.
http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/post--dr-dre-buys-tom-bradys-mansion?GT1=35000&ocid=ansreal11
-
the luckiest dude in the world. i mean he went from looking like this:

to tagging this:

got damn.
-
I think Brady has gotten most of what he has on something more than luck. An awful lot of talent was involved. In fact, it may not even be luck that got him over value on his house. It was perhaps some rich sycophant who wanted to brag that he now owns Tom Brady's former home.
-
-
Is that Brady's mother?
What a handsome woman.
-
Is that Brady's mother?
What a handsome woman.
I would have thought daughter. He's in his fifties isn't he?TyperWoods said:
Is that Brady's mother?
What a handsome woman.
-
I would have thought daughter. He's in his fifties isn't he?TyperWoods said:
Is that Brady's mother?
What a handsome woman.
I would have thought daughter. He's in his fifties isn't he?
I would have thought so, but the OP said MFer....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login