Skip to content

Browns waive DB Jamoris Slaughter

The Browns Board
96 25 2.4k
  • One good thing about our latest newbs, they have united the Browns Board crowd...

  • @miktoxic said:

    no one that is a regular anywhere likes someone coming into their 'clubhouse' and talking shit. you won't be liked. sorry, it's just the way it is.

    come in, say hi, feel the place out. if it's not for you, fine. but don't go into a gin joint talking shit to the regulars and for that matter one of the bartenders without a little shit coming back at you.

    you could be asked to leave without being served.

    common sense.

    You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

    @vers said:

    You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

    And you will take all our verbal abuse you cum stained ass rammer.

  • @vers said:

    You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

    And you will take all our verbal abuse you cum stained ass rammer.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    And you will take all our verbal abuse you cum stained ass rammer.

    ... and so begins the new-name list...

  • @miktoxic said:

    no one that is a regular anywhere likes someone coming into their 'clubhouse' and talking shit. you won't be liked. sorry, it's just the way it is.

    come in, say hi, feel the place out. if it's not for you, fine. but don't go into a gin joint talking shit to the regulars and for that matter one of the bartenders without a little shit coming back at you.

    you could be asked to leave without being served.

    common sense.

    You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

    @vers said:

    You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

    And you'll take ours and then complain about us not agreeing with your shitty, ill-informed opinion.

  • Bring it. I won't complain. I will just kick all of your asses. Count on it!

  • Bring it. I won't complain. I will just kick all of your asses. Count on it!

    @vers said:

    Bring it. I won't complain. I will just kick all of your asses. Count on it!

    That's laughable.

  • I've never heard of vers. So fuck him.

  • Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

  • ...nom nom nom... mmmm... nom nom nom... lol...

    ^like if anyone understands this then marvel at the stupidity of knowing it^

  • Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

    @vers said:

    Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

    Sure, dude. Whatever you say.

  • Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

    @vers said:

    Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

    ok ghoolie. i see you snuck into a library and signed in as some supposed legend from another forum.

  • I am no legend, other than in my own mind. LOL

    Relax fellas. It's all BS.

    I love football and talking about it. I also like debating and even fucking w/people a bit.

    It can be good. Just keep an open mind.

    If not, fuck you. 😛

  • @vers said:

    Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

    Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

    ok ghoolie. i see you snuck into a library and signed in as some supposed legend from another forum.

    @miktoxic said:

    ok ghoolie. i see you snuck into a library and signed in as some supposed legend from another forum.

    Vers is Vers.....he's not Ghoolie.....Vers is a good egg

  • hey at least say hello before the words fuck you come out your mouth.

    some of us like to be wined and dined before taking it in the arse. 😳

  • @miktoxic said:

    ok ghoolie. i see you snuck into a library and signed in as some supposed legend from another forum.

    Vers is Vers.....he's not Ghoolie.....Vers is a good egg

    @ballpeen said:

    Vers is Vers.....he's not Ghoolie.....Vers is a good egg

    Hard boiled? Or scrambled?

  • humptydumpty1-1.jpg