Isaiah Crowell
-
-
HA!
-
-
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
-
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
How about we just call you "The Hyphenator". That has a nice, intimidating sound to it.
-
Practice squad bound. That's all.
-
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
How about we just call you "The Hyphenator". That has a nice, intimidating sound to it.
How about we just call you "The Hyphenator". That has a nice, intimidating sound to it.
LOL............I don't need a nickname and I certainly don't intend to intimidate anyone. I just like talking football.
Btw---Wadsworth is kind of a cool town. My daughter played in a couple of softball tournaments there. I also knew one of your former basketball coaches.
Good folk in Wadsworth.
-
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
A couple of things:
--He was NOT trafficking guns. He had a couple of guns. He had one in his car w/out a permit. All charges were dropped.
--I didn't need to cut and paste. I write like that at times to help w/organization.
--I don't see him a risk. He was undrafted. I did not put Cinderella slippers on him. I listed both positives and negatives. I brought him up because he is a guy w/a lot of talent that made some mistakes a few years ago. He is a guy to keep an eye on. Nothing more---nothing less.
I thought the post was good. He has high upside if the character issues can be managed.
-
Thanks jcamm.
Crowell probably won't even make the team. Probably practice squad, as Timid suggested. I just wanted to start a post about something else beside Manziel or other bickering BS threads.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login