Skip to content

Brandon Weeden is “outstanding” and “great”

The Browns Board
139 25 4.5k
  • How did a Brandon weeden thread turn into a Jim tressel argument?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @roycerolls said:

    How did a Brandon weeden thread turn into a Jim tressel argument?

    Browns Board, Baby... Browns Board...

  • @mld-woody said:

    For like the millionth time, I'm not saying Michugan has more high school talent than Ohio. I'm not making any comments about the two states. I'm from Ohio. I like it there and I hope to work in NE Ohio soon.

    In what regards do you take the Spartans? I've been on both campuses and theirs isn't even close to Ann Arbor.

    Also, its not "MU". Michigan, U of M, Umich are all acceptable though

    ok... We have Charles Woodson, the best helmet and the most wins... You have tatgate and Hayes punching a player...

    pretty easy, huh?

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    so random internet lists work for you, but not for me, got it

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    so random internet lists work for you, but not for me, got it

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @mld-woody said:

    so random internet lists work for you, but not for me, got it

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    I don't know about random internet lists. I know about good taste. The Michigan helmet is god awful ugly.

    And Script Ohio is god awful wonderful.

    I go by my eyes and ears.

    And, yes, traditions are those things peripheral to the actual game I guess. They are what they are.

    (and if I were you, I wouldn't buck traditions...its about all you have now)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    so random internet lists work for you, but not for me, got it

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    The Michigan Band invented "script Ohio"???

  • @mld-woody said:

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    The Michigan Band invented "script Ohio"???

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    The Michigan Band invented "script Ohio"???

    The Michigan band did the first script Ohio in Columbus like 75 years ago. The OSU ban then started doing it like 3 years later.

  • @mld-woody said:

    so random internet lists work for you, but not for me, got it

    ooohhh, the top tradition is the thing our band did first. Am I right?

    I don't know about random internet lists. I know about good taste. The Michigan helmet is god awful ugly.

    And Script Ohio is god awful wonderful.

    I go by my eyes and ears.

    And, yes, traditions are those things peripheral to the actual game I guess. They are what they are.

    (and if I were you, I wouldn't buck traditions...its about all you have now)

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't know about random internet lists. I know about good taste. The Michigan helmet is god awful ugly.

    And Script Ohio is god awful wonderful.

    I go by my eyes and ears.

    And, yes, traditions are those things peripheral to the actual game I guess. They are what they are.

    (and if I were you, I wouldn't buck traditions...its about all you have now)

    your beliefs and actual facts seem to conflict a lot... You may want to work on tbat

    when did I "buck" traditions?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't know about random internet lists. I know about good taste. The Michigan helmet is god awful ugly.

    And Script Ohio is god awful wonderful.

    I go by my eyes and ears.

    And, yes, traditions are those things peripheral to the actual game I guess. They are what they are.

    (and if I were you, I wouldn't buck traditions...its about all you have now)

    your beliefs and actual facts seem to conflict a lot... You may want to work on tbat

    when did I "buck" traditions?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    your beliefs and actual facts seem to conflict a lot... You may want to work on tbat

    when did I "buck" traditions?

    You complained about a band performance being the top tradition. That sounded like bucking tradition to me.

    And if I knew tbat was, I might work on it. Is it anything like t-ball?

  • @tour2ma said:

    The Michigan Band invented "script Ohio"???

    The Michigan band did the first script Ohio in Columbus like 75 years ago. The OSU ban then started doing it like 3 years later.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    The Michigan band did the first script Ohio in Columbus like 75 years ago. The OSU ban then started doing it like 3 years later.

    Why? Not enough band members to spell "Michigan"? Or couldn't spell it? 🙂

  • @mld-woody said:

    For like the millionth time, I'm not saying Michugan has more high school talent than Ohio. I'm not making any comments about the two states. I'm from Ohio. I like it there and I hope to work in NE Ohio soon.

    In what regards do you take the Spartans? I've been on both campuses and theirs isn't even close to Ann Arbor.

    Also, its not "MU". Michigan, U of M, Umich are all acceptable though

    ok... We have Charles Woodson, the best helmet and the most wins... You have tatgate and Hayes punching a player...

    pretty easy, huh?

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    Yup that Meeechegan helmet is the most Gawd-awful looking headgear in all of football, pro or college. I'd still give it my vote as ugliest ever if some team other that Meechigan was wearing it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Best helmet? That god awful thing.

    Look up any list of "Greatest Traditions in College Football" and guess what you will find (hint....ain't fucking Michigan they are spelling)

    Yup that Meeechegan helmet is the most Gawd-awful looking headgear in all of football, pro or college. I'd still give it my vote as ugliest ever if some team other that Meechigan was wearing it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Yup that Meeechegan helmet is the most Gawd-awful looking headgear in all of football, pro or college. I'd still give it my vote as ugliest ever if some team other that Meechigan was wearing it.

    I think there is some like D-1AA school that uses the same pattern, only the stripe are like orange..

  • @mld-woody said:

    The Michigan band did the first script Ohio in Columbus like 75 years ago. The OSU ban then started doing it like 3 years later.

    Why? Not enough band members to spell "Michigan"? Or couldn't spell it? 🙂

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Why? Not enough band members to spell "Michigan"? Or couldn't spell it? 🙂

    well, less letters. Also it was to show good will to our hosts

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @douche-nozzle said:

    You're a soccer fan, you should be used to it. Has anyone ever wondered why riots are an accepted part of soccer? Why the rules don't make sense? And why the refs have control of the game? And why soccer is widely accepted as the most corrupt sport in the world? Maybe the answer is in this post somewhere?

    douche nozzle... Lol

    I wouldn't say its an "accepted" part. And it isn't the only sport with riots related to it. Soccer is the mist popular sport in the world. The world including less well off countries with less security. Its easy to pick out what you deem the most negative aspects of a sport. Ex, baseball is also corrupt because everyone is juicing. Only difference though that's in the main league, not some random league in the middle east.

    The rules don't make sense to you. They make perfect sense to me. The refs don't control the game.

    FIFA is pretty shady though.

    What does this have to do with our already off topic conversation again? Or is it just the usual "Rah Rah! Soccer is gay! 'Murica!" post.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    don't believe it.

    link available?

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    You're a soccer fan, you should be used to it. Has anyone ever wondered why riots are an accepted part of soccer? Why the rules don't make sense? And why the refs have control of the game? And why soccer is widely accepted as the most corrupt sport in the world? Maybe the answer is in this post somewhere?

    douche nozzle... Lol

    I wouldn't say its an "accepted" part. And it isn't the only sport with riots related to it. Soccer is the mist popular sport in the world. The world including less well off countries with less security. Its easy to pick out what you deem the most negative aspects of a sport. Ex, baseball is also corrupt because everyone is juicing. Only difference though that's in the main league, not some random league in the middle east.

    The rules don't make sense to you. They make perfect sense to me. The refs don't control the game.

    FIFA is pretty shady though.

    What does this have to do with our already off topic conversation again? Or is it just the usual "Rah Rah! Soccer is gay! 'Murica!" post.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    douche nozzle... Lol

    I wouldn't say its an "accepted" part. And it isn't the only sport with riots related to it. Soccer is the mist popular sport in the world. The world including less well off countries with less security. Its easy to pick out what you deem the most negative aspects of a sport. Ex, baseball is also corrupt because everyone is juicing. Only difference though that's in the main league, not some random league in the middle east.

    The rules don't make sense to you. They make perfect sense to me. The refs don't control the game.

    FIFA is pretty shady though.

    What does this have to do with our already off topic conversation again? Or is it just the usual "Rah Rah! Soccer is gay! 'Murica!" post.

    Well Woody, I am sorry that you have to carry the mantle as the Board's resident Soccer Fag and Michigan Dick.

    I mean, do you want to go for the Trifecta and become a Steeler FRAK?

    (I surely hope not as I would ask you to retain a certain measure of self respect).

  • @mld-woody said:

    douche nozzle... Lol

    I wouldn't say its an "accepted" part. And it isn't the only sport with riots related to it. Soccer is the mist popular sport in the world. The world including less well off countries with less security. Its easy to pick out what you deem the most negative aspects of a sport. Ex, baseball is also corrupt because everyone is juicing. Only difference though that's in the main league, not some random league in the middle east.

    The rules don't make sense to you. They make perfect sense to me. The refs don't control the game.

    FIFA is pretty shady though.

    What does this have to do with our already off topic conversation again? Or is it just the usual "Rah Rah! Soccer is gay! 'Murica!" post.

    Well Woody, I am sorry that you have to carry the mantle as the Board's resident Soccer Fag and Michigan Dick.

    I mean, do you want to go for the Trifecta and become a Steeler FRAK?

    (I surely hope not as I would ask you to retain a certain measure of self respect).

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Well Woody, I am sorry that you have to carry the mantle as the Board's resident Soccer Fag and Michigan Dick.

    I mean, do you want to go for the Trifecta and become a Steeler FRAK?

    (I surely hope not as I would ask you to retain a certain measure of self respect).

    I'm not the only soccer fan on here...

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Speaking of OSU's band...

    "

    Ohio State fires band director Jonathan Waters over ‘sexualized’ culture"

    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/07/24/ohio-state-band-waters.html

  • don't believe it.

    link available?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    don't believe it.

    link available?

    Believe what?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well Woody, I am sorry that you have to carry the mantle as the Board's resident Soccer Fag and Michigan Dick.

    I mean, do you want to go for the Trifecta and become a Steeler FRAK?

    (I surely hope not as I would ask you to retain a certain measure of self respect).

    I'm not the only soccer fan on here...

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm not the only soccer fan on here...

    Yeah as bad as I hate soccer, liking it does not rise to the level of malevolence required to be a Steelers or Wolverines fan.

    WSS

  • Speaking of OSU's band...

    "

    Ohio State fires band director Jonathan Waters over ‘sexualized’ culture"

    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/07/24/ohio-state-band-waters.html

    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Speaking of OSU's band...

    " Ohio State fires band director Jonathan Waters over sexualized culture"

    http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/07/24/ohio-state-band-waters.html

    This one time, at band camp...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    in order to receive a michigan band pledge pin you have to be fluent playing the skin flute, the pink piccolo, the rusty trombone.....