Joe Haden excited about the Browns secondary
-
I would be excited, too. Between the four starting positions in the secondary, three are top 10 picks.
-
well it only took them four years, a GM and HC who played in the secondary to figure it out.
-
I won't lie, after reading that article, I'm pretty excited. If you really look at it, we have a damn near perfect (on paper) situation for a rookie QB to succeed. A talented D, good O line, solid backfield and veterans outside. Granted there are a lot of moving parts (especially Gordon's situation) but we have all the ingredients to have a surprise year.
This might just be a fever dream brought on by the World Cup finally being here, and a drink or two, but I'm excited regardless.
-
yeah. the gordon situation is the only downer out of this whole situation. i think everything else is on track, no matter who the QB is. i think people are ready to accept both manziel or hoyer. to me any one of our QBs are the beneficiary of smart draft and good FA signings by our FO.
if our running game explodes and we have receivers that can catch i think we win the division.
-
finally a topic about the Browns by cal
-
What...
I have two others on the 1st page here.
It's tough to post stuff, you guys are really quick.
by the time I think I could post it, it's there already.
-
-
.
-
Desir will be the steal of this draft
-
Desir will be the steal of this draft
Desir will be the steal of this draft
see a pic of the dude in a tshirt? looks like a stone cold killer (on the football field). dude is STACKED!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login