Brandon Flowers
-
Released from Chiefs. Any chance the Browns go after him? While he was a pro bowler last year, we just drafted Gilbert. Maybe too pricey to add him in? I say if we can can afford him, go after him!
-
i think we will have more DBs in camp than at any other position.
-
We wouldn't need him, honestly. It would be a large contract that we could basically do without.
-
-
I wouldn't go that far. We will most likely have a rookie starting at DB with a below average FS
Gipson has played statistically just as well or better than any safety we've had in 15 years. Surrounded by three first round picks, I think he'll be fine.
-
I wouldn't go that far. We will most likely have a rookie starting at DB with a below average FS
Gipson has played statistically just as well or better than any safety we've had in 15 years. Surrounded by three first round picks, I think he'll be fine.
Gipson has played statistically just as well or better than any safety we've had in 15 years. Surrounded by three first round picks, I think he'll be fine.
Agree, but it sounds like a lot more is going to be asked of Gipson this year.
-
Before the draft I could have seen it. After the draft there is no chance.
-
I wouldn't go that far. We will most likely have a rookie starting at DB with a below average FS
Gipson has played statistically just as well or better than any safety we've had in 15 years. Surrounded by three first round picks, I think he'll be fine.
True, but that bar is pretty lowGipson has played statistically just as well or better than any safety we've had in 15 years. Surrounded by three first round picks, I think he'll be fine.
-
...
Flowers was absolutely awful last season.
There's not even an upgrade in picking him up. Let alone what the cost would be.
No fucking thank you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login