Browns sign Bitonio
-
another really great pick.
Like Kirksey and West, the Browns knew the
kind of players they wanted, and made certain
they would get them if at all possible.
In other words, they didn't just wait til another round, when
they probably would have been gone, like the ratbirds
were ready to draft West if the Browns passed on him to
wait til the later pick.
-
the dude is a keeper. he alone will vastly improve our offense.
yes you do draft offensive lineman in the first and second rounds, every year.
-
so all that left it Gilbert, what is he waiting on everyone around him is signed.
-
just another comment on bitonio and OL in general.....
i think cleveland faqns have been satisified with the OL because we have a HOF left tackle and a great center. but can i point out that we've sucked running the ball for ages now. when is the last time a browns' telecaster ever shouted out: "and greco just planted that guy!!"
hasn't happened. but things are starting to look up.
-
Gilbert will sign soon enough. I am also very pleased with Bitonio, who I think could be another stud on this OL.
Mike
-
The guards will be the key to the O-line's improvement for sure. I'm hoping Gilkey becomes a starter with Bitonio and Greco/Pinkston are back up. That would give us great toughness, attitude and depth.
-
-
@mike-h said:
The Browns traded ahead of BALT to get West, but I agree. I love every pick they made. West, Desir, Manziel and Gilbert especially were some of my favorite players all off-season.
Didn't love or hate Bitonio or Kirksey, but and excited after looking into them more.
LOL... You liked so many players at one time or another it's easier to list who you did not like at any given time.
-
What's the deal with Bitonio's robocop knee brace shit? Is it a concern that he needs to wear that contraption? Serious question, haven't studied his injury background.
-
What's the deal with Bitonio's robocop knee brace shit? Is it a concern that he needs to wear that contraption? Serious question, haven't studied his injury background.
What's the deal with Bitonio's robocop knee brace shit? Is it a concern that he needs to wear that contraption? Serious question, haven't studied his injury background.
I'd say 99.9% of all offensive lineman wear some kind of brace on both knees nowadays. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I've never heard of him having knee problems before.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login