BronBron IS back
-
The more this drags on, the less I give a shit. Lebron the king getting all the attention again. Fuck him.
LeBron hasn't done anything... Blame the media you idiot.
No matter what if LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland idiots will vilify him. Just the way stupid works.
He should be villified if he screws us again. In that case he should have known not to screw with our emotions after what hes already done, and eliminated us from consideration earlier in the process.LeBron hasn't done anything... Blame the media you idiot.
No matter what if LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland idiots will vilify him. Just the way stupid works.
-
He should be villified if he screws us again. In that case he should have known not to screw with our emotions after what hes already done, and eliminated us from consideration earlier in the process.LeBron hasn't done anything... Blame the media you idiot.
No matter what if LeBron doesn't go to Cleveland idiots will vilify him. Just the way stupid works.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
He should be villified if he screws us again. In that case he should have known not to screw with our emotions after what hes already done, and eliminated us from consideration earlier in the process.
It's his life not yours... Stop thinking you are being screwed b.c he is living his life decisions.
-
I forgave him. No use being bitter about it.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
He should be villified if he screws us again. In that case he should have known not to screw with our emotions after what hes already done, and eliminated us from consideration earlier in the process.
It's his life not yours... Stop thinking you are being screwed b.c he is living his life decisions.
-
I'm still pissed off about The Decision. But, if LeBron comes back to redeem himself to win a championship for Cleveland, then he should be forgiven. The Cavs need him as well as Cleveland's economy. ESPN analysts can stop disrespecting Cleveland, too. The more I listen to these assholes, the more I hope LeBron returns.
I'm still pissed off about The Decision. But, if LeBron comes back to redeem himself to win a championship for Cleveland, then he should be forgiven. The Cavs need him as well as Cleveland's economy. ESPN analysts can stop disrespecting Cleveland, too. The more I listen to these assholes, the more I hope LeBron returns.
When you really sit back and think about it, it's been a complete 180 for Cleveland sports in the last 12 months.
1) Browns get excitement from Johnny Football, people are going to be lined through the streets to watch him play.
2) Although they've yet to get back to that level this year, the Indians made the Wild Card game and had a good chance to move into the ALDS last season. They are still hanging tough in the division, though.
3) Cavs get #1 pick again and take Wiggins, who has been highly touted since his HS days. Now they have a great shot at LeBron and EVERYONE in Cleveland is excited about it.
Talk about energizing a city that needed a boost!
-
So? Has this douchnozzle made his "decision" yet?
Let's put it this way: I want LeBron back in a Cavaliers uniform because of the basketball skills he brings to the table. There is no one like him, but if there were someone like him out there, I would be just as pleased to see that person come here. It isn't for his charming personality and loyalty to his followers that I want him.
One of the reasons I want the Cavs to keep Andrew Wiggins is that he can be "Sweet Baby James". Some say he is the most LeBron like player to come out since....well....LeBron.
-
I forgave him. No use being bitter about it.
I forgave him. No use being bitter about it.
This
-
Bath police gearing up for announcement:
http://www.wkyc.com/story/sports/nba/lebron-james/2014/07/10/bath-police-lebron/12482133/
-
Lebron has never said he was coming back. Yes the Cavs are trying to get him, but that does not mean squat. The Media started all this chaos and so far they have won. They want the Cleveland fans in agony as always.
-
Seems like he would have an intensive meeting with Dan Gilbert before any such decision was made.
WSS
-
I hope he goes back to the cavaliers honestly and if he doesn't GIlbert only has his childish outbursts to blame. If Gilbert can mend that bridge and get Lebron the cavaliers will be poised for several championships if the rookies pan out. Irving is locked up. Add in Wiggins and all the draft picks next season and lebron could be surrounded by a bunch of young talent. If he doesn't go back to the heat he will be going to the cavaliers. I don't see him going anywhere else.
-
I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.
As I often say, "We'll see".
Mike
-
I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.
As I often say, "We'll see".
Mike
I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.
As I often say, "We'll see".
Mike
Couldn't agree with you more. Deciding to go back to the Heat now would be a bigger kick in the nuts than the decision in my humble opinion.
-
Dan gilbert also did next to nothing first go round to support lebron James with a sufficient team to win a title. Mo Williams, over the hill shaq. James would have never left if gilbert did what needed to be done to keep James in wine and gold.
-
Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.
-
It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.
Zombo said:
It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.
When it all boils down its gilbert writing the checks. Ferry didn't do his part but the owner can do as he or she pleases. If gilbert didn't want to lose James he should have done more. Period.
-
Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.
Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.
I agree on boozer.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login