Skip to content

BronBron IS back

The Cavs Board
252 54 15.4k
  • So? Has this douchnozzle made his "decision" yet?

    Let's put it this way: I want LeBron back in a Cavaliers uniform because of the basketball skills he brings to the table. There is no one like him, but if there were someone like him out there, I would be just as pleased to see that person come here. It isn't for his charming personality and loyalty to his followers that I want him.

    One of the reasons I want the Cavs to keep Andrew Wiggins is that he can be "Sweet Baby James". Some say he is the most LeBron like player to come out since....well....LeBron.

  • I forgave him. No use being bitter about it.

    @letsgojackets said:

    I forgave him. No use being bitter about it.

    This

  • If his camp took the time to alert Bath police it certainly will be because he isnt coming back as opposed to is.

  • Lebron has never said he was coming back. Yes the Cavs are trying to get him, but that does not mean squat. The Media started all this chaos and so far they have won. They want the Cleveland fans in agony as always.

  • Seems like he would have an intensive meeting with Dan Gilbert before any such decision was made.

    WSS

  • I hope he goes back to the cavaliers honestly and if he doesn't GIlbert only has his childish outbursts to blame. If Gilbert can mend that bridge and get Lebron the cavaliers will be poised for several championships if the rookies pan out. Irving is locked up. Add in Wiggins and all the draft picks next season and lebron could be surrounded by a bunch of young talent. If he doesn't go back to the heat he will be going to the cavaliers. I don't see him going anywhere else.

  • I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.

    As I often say, "We'll see".

    Mike

  • I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.

    As I often say, "We'll see".

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I think he comes back here. One thing I'm sure of is that if he plays in Miami for even one more year, he will NEVER be welcome back in Ohio.

    As I often say, "We'll see".

    Mike

    Couldn't agree with you more. Deciding to go back to the Heat now would be a bigger kick in the nuts than the decision in my humble opinion.

  • Still think he is a pussy for leaving, and a shithead for the way he did it ... but it would be fantastic for Cleveland if he returned.

    Rooting hard for it. If he makes us all look like idiots again then just stay in Miami and dont come back.

    Z

  • Dan gilbert also did next to nothing first go round to support lebron James with a sufficient team to win a title. Mo Williams, over the hill shaq. James would have never left if gilbert did what needed to be done to keep James in wine and gold.

  • It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.

  • Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.

  • It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.

    Zombo said:

    It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.

    When it all boils down its gilbert writing the checks. Ferry didn't do his part but the owner can do as he or she pleases. If gilbert didn't want to lose James he should have done more. Period.

  • Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.

    @cambridgeho said:

    Ferry put us in cap hell with bad trades. Donyel Marshall, Jamario Moon, Mo, who i liked. These contracts killed us, but Gilbert said do what you gotta do, because Ferry came from the Spurs and was a up and coming GM. When Boozer left, it really hurt the team, we would have been so much more had he stayed witht the Cavs. It is what it is though. We have some pretty good young talent for once, and the East is weak as hell, so we could do some damage this year. The only thing that makes me mad is that we traded Zeller. I think they gave up on him to soon. He would have been great in the Blatt offense.

    I agree on boozer.

  • hows that NBA team in pittsburgh doing?

  • Zombo said:

    It wasnt Gilberts fault, it was the GM Danny Ferry. Gilbert has always been ready to write whatever check is necessary ... I think he just finally got the GM and coach right.

    When it all boils down its gilbert writing the checks. Ferry didn't do his part but the owner can do as he or she pleases. If gilbert didn't want to lose James he should have done more. Period.

    @vagitron said:

    When it all boils down its gilbert writing the checks. Ferry didn't do his part but the owner can do as he or she pleases. If gilbert didn't want to lose James he should have done more. Period.

    You're a jackass. Gilbert opened up his checkbook. The basketball people he hired ( Ferry) made poor choices. Period.

    Owner writes the checks ... gilbert was good at that. GM chooses how to spend it ... Ferry was bad at that.

    Z

  • The problem is if he does come back wiggins will be traded in a deal for Kevin love which i think the cavs will regret.

    sorta confuseing if he is coming back i dont get why dragging it out i know if he dont now he never will be welcome back and the cavs will look like idiots getting rid of zeller and a 1st rounder for nothing

  • The problem is if he does come back wiggins will be traded in a deal for Kevin love which i think the cavs will regret.

    sorta confuseing if he is coming back i dont get why dragging it out i know if he dont now he never will be welcome back and the cavs will look like idiots getting rid of zeller and a 1st rounder for nothing

    @beare said:

    The problem is if he does come back wiggins will be traded in a deal for Kevin love which i think the cavs will regret.

    sorta confuseing if he is coming back i dont get why dragging it out i know if he dont now he never will be welcome back and the cavs will look like idiots getting rid of zeller and a 1st rounder for nothing

    I agree with that. Wiggins has some potential to be very good. However, you got to look at Love being in his prime and he has played against the west his entire career and has faired pretty well. Who knows what will happen. Also, I wont be mad if Bron does not come here, we have a very good young core and just freed up some cap space, so we will go get our new center in Greg Monroe and Trevor Ariza.

  • The longer this drags out the feeling I have that he won't be coming back keeps getting stronger. I'm now at least 60% sure he's going back to Miami, or maybe to Phoenix or something but not back here.