BronBron IS back
-
ruh roh!
-
hey cleveland deserves it.
fuggin cavs baby!
-
He had to come back b.c those little dirt bags would just keep blaming LeBron if he went anywhere else.
He had to come back b.c those little dirt bags would just keep blaming LeBron if he went anywhere else.
STFU.
not everyone hated the kid/guy. if it weren't for the 'decision' i think it would have went a lot smoother than what it did.
but pleez, STFU.
why you spewing shit when you should be whooping it up?
-
Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:
Has any NBA team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster? The Cavs have that right now: LeBron, Kyrie, Bennett, Wiggins.
Hell: has any NFL team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster?
Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:
Has any NBA team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster? The Cavs have that right now: LeBron, Kyrie, Bennett, Wiggins.
Hell: has any NFL team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster?
Actually, yes.
The Lakers did back when they had Magic, Kareem, Worthy and Thompson? I saw one of ESPNStatsAndInfo's tweets about it earlier.
Fun fact: That team won the title.
-
In all seriousness, I'm glad he is coming back. Even though I could care less about Basketball, I think it will help the city.
-
There will be many Lebron jersey burnings in Miami, hell maybe riots....
There will be many Lebron jersey burnings in Miami, hell maybe riots....
maybe some of the illegals will get back on a boat and go back to where ever it is they came from............
let the sharks thin out the herd.
-
Great Days ahead Bro's, great days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
It sucks that 2015 first round draft pick y'all have from the Heat is top 10 protected.
Could you imagine getting LeBron back from the Heat then the next year getting, yet another, #1 overall draft pick from them after they inevitably crash and burn?
It sucks that 2015 first round draft pick y'all have from the Heat is top 10 protected.
Could you imagine getting LeBron back from the Heat then the next year getting, yet another, #1 overall draft pick from them after they inevitably crash and burn?
that would be twisting the knife a little too much.
but then again, fuck 'em.
-

-
let all the photoshopping begin!
-

Damn Johnny is small
-
Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.
-
Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.
Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.
hopefully not at the expense of wiggins.
i'd rather get rid of irving just cuz he was ready to bolt untii this happened.
-
Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.
Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.
Its gonna take a lot. Dion, Bennet and a few picks. I wanted to see what Bennet could do this year. Hell we may have a Kevin Love in him. We need a true Center though, and neither are that.
-
If he and his punk ass posse start treating restaurant employees like human beings I'm fine with it. Basketball still sucks but it would be nice if Cleveland won a championship.
WSS
-
I'm so happy I shit myself. Dynasty!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login