Skip to content

BronBron IS back

The Cavs Board
252 54 15.4k
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Latest update: Bought a house in Strongsville.

    Didn't need it. Already has one in Bath

    lebron-james-mansion-estate-in-montrose-

    @the-gipper said:

    Didn't need it. Already has one in Bath

    lebron-james-mansion-estate-in-montrose-

    We drove past it Saturday going to a party at my nephews' home on the same street, Idlebrook Dr. I remember watching the building of it & the damn thing looks more like a hotel than a house. Personally, give me Jimmy Haslams' place in Cleveland. I LOVE that house!

    Mike

  • Ive thought for 4 years that LeBron is coming back. I hope he doesn't take forever, and I don't think he will, to sign with whatever team he is going to sign with. It's either Miami or Cleveland and I honestly think he realized he made a mistake leaving and wants to come back and do what he should have done which will make him immortal in Clv and put him closer to the discussion of best ever.

  • I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina. They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

    Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

    @mld-woody said:

    I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina (clit). They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

    Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

    I revised your post. you can't say sand and vagina in the same sentence.

  • i like sandy crapper. she was a porn star back in the 80s.

  • how were her sea shells?

  • Dont think he will come back. From here on out, he will be chasing titles. As stands right now, Wade has 1 more then him. Lebron needs 5 more to beat Jordan, and Lebron will be 30 in Dec. So he has maybe 5 good years left to do it. Its about rings fella's. Maybe he see's the new coach as being a good hire and Joins. From what I heard is that is the big 3 all opt out and take a 4 mil cut that would be able to sign Melo. By Jul 10, which I belive is 4 years to the day "The Decision" happend, you will know where he will be.

  • say all you want there is something about returning home to your roots and being the man. if you truly believe it's all about chasing titles then no, he won't come back.

    BUT

    if it's about bringing one title to the cavs before he retires, then yes i think he does come back, whenever that may be.

    everyone has already labeled him the best player in the world. what is a couple more titles in miami going to do for him, or having to team up with another superstar veteran to do it? wouldn't it be a greater achievement to do it on your home turf with maybe another guy and some kids? i mean he left in the first place because he realized he couldn't win it by himself. then he won it. don't you think that gnaws at him still that he had to rely on wade and bosch (hmm) to do it?

  • Manziel needs to make the call. Get Lebron to come home and let's get Cleveland roaring again.

  • I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina. They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

    Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

    @mld-woody said:

    I hope he comes back. Anyone that doesn't want him back STILL has sand in their vagina. They're the dumbasses that burned jerseys in the street because a player left town. "Oh, but it was the way he did it". Ugh, get over it. Didn't that special raise money for god causes anyway?

    Come back Lebron. Bring us a championship

    Not that I don't want him back- it's just that it won't ever be the same. Oh thank you, thank you almighty King James for gracing us again with your presence. Your ex dumps you for some stud, and after 4 years comes crawling back? Sorry, don't care how hot she is, she can pound sand up her twat for all I care. Maybe I do take her back because she's got a ton of money now, and I don't. But I really could give a shit about HER anymore.

    Then again, maybe he's come to realize what a lot of said when he left- "one in Cleveland is worth 10 in Miami".

  • Watching that playoff game, and watching James sandbag his play and give up...

    like that old boxing "no mas". Now, it's "no mas" in Miami? No thanks. But I'm not

    much of a fan of pro basketball, anyways.

    The days of Michael Jordan taking four steps to the basket..never a whistle... and what's his name elbowing

    Mark Price in the face... nah. I gave up on it for the most part.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Didn't need it. Already has one in Bath

    lebron-james-mansion-estate-in-montrose-

    problem with that picture is.........where's the ocean?

    hope he does come back. i think that he doesn't want to go down in cleveland history as a deserter. it would take a lot.

    and fuck carmelo anthony.

    bath, ohio might be nice and tranquil but it ain't no south beach.

    @miktoxic said:

    problem with that picture is.........where's the ocean?

    hope he does come back. i think that he doesn't want to go down in cleveland history as a deserter. it would take a lot.

    and fuck carmelo anthony.

    bath, ohio might be nice and tranquil but it ain't no south beach.

    OK,...yes, right. South Beach is a place to go party and go on vacation to. Bath, Ohio is much better for living your life and raising your children. Whatever LeBron is otherwise, he is a pretty well grounded person when it comes to his family.

  • say all you want there is something about returning home to your roots and being the man. if you truly believe it's all about chasing titles then no, he won't come back.

    BUT

    if it's about bringing one title to the cavs before he retires, then yes i think he does come back, whenever that may be.

    everyone has already labeled him the best player in the world. what is a couple more titles in miami going to do for him, or having to team up with another superstar veteran to do it? wouldn't it be a greater achievement to do it on your home turf with maybe another guy and some kids? i mean he left in the first place because he realized he couldn't win it by himself. then he won it. don't you think that gnaws at him still that he had to rely on wade and bosch (hmm) to do it?

    @miktoxic said:

    say all you want there is something about returning home to your roots and being the man. if you truly believe it's all about chasing titles then no, he won't come back.

    BUT

    if it's about bringing one title to the cavs before he retires, then yes i think he does come back, whenever that may be.

    everyone has already labeled him the best player in the world. what is a couple more titles in miami going to do for him, or having to team up with another superstar veteran to do it? wouldn't it be a greater achievement to do it on your home turf with maybe another guy and some kids? i mean he left in the first place because he realized he couldn't win it by himself. then he won it. don't you think that gnaws at him still that he had to rely on wade and bosch (hmm) to do it?

    One title earned as a Cavalier would be worth 5 earned anywhere else. But I agree that he will be chasing rings. But for his legacy he may go down as the biggest mercenary since Eric Prince and his Blackwater group.

    The other question is: we know he is a quitter. He quit on us once. It sounds like he is quitting on Miami now. If he came here what is to believe that he would not just quit again. Everything in his personality and history says that is exactly what he would do.

  • as an outsider i think he has to go back to Cleveland and the Cavs need to re-brand.

    if he stays in Miami, i think people still see the man in black. the guy who chose the easy way and ordered an umbrella in his drink.

    if he goes someone else he just looks like a rice cake who views representation as nothing more than what color his laundry is.

    but if he goes back to Cleveland...

    hes the mature grown man who's learned from his youth. who wants to roll up his sleeves and help lift those around him. who wants the challenge and the responsibility of being... yea, i'll say it, a king.

    He publicly orders the Cavs to change the home jerseys, taking off the word Cavaliers and replacing it with the word Cleveland so it is clear who he plays every single game for.

    I can't see any other way, but I'm just a guy on the internet...

  • The mercenary league as rep'd by LaBron and Wade and Bosh just leaves me cold. The only positive it brings is that beating a mercenary team is sweeter.

    Miami can keep the lot of them.

  • as an outsider i think he has to go back to Cleveland and the Cavs need to re-brand.

    if he stays in Miami, i think people still see the man in black. the guy who chose the easy way and ordered an umbrella in his drink.

    if he goes someone else he just looks like a rice cake who views representation as nothing more than what color his laundry is.

    but if he goes back to Cleveland...

    hes the mature grown man who's learned from his youth. who wants to roll up his sleeves and help lift those around him. who wants the challenge and the responsibility of being... yea, i'll say it, a king.

    He publicly orders the Cavs to change the home jerseys, taking off the word Cavaliers and replacing it with the word Cleveland so it is clear who he plays every single game for.

    I can't see any other way, but I'm just a guy on the internet...

    @txdawg said:

    as an outsider i think he has to go back to Cleveland and the Cavs need to re-brand.

    What do you mean by "re-brand"? The Cavs did a bunch of "rebranding" over the years.... The rebranding they need is to start winning...and getting very high draft choices to start playing up to their draft status. This team will have on it come training camp: Three #1 overall picks, and 2 #4 overall picks.....none of whom are named LeBron James.

    if he stays in Miami, i think people still see the man in black. the guy who chose the easy way and ordered an umbrella in his drink.

    if he goes someone else he just looks like a rice cake who views representation as nothing more than what color his laundry is.

    To quote the Framily Hampster "I don't know where to go with that". Those tacos aren't going to eat themselves.

  • rebranding as in new imagery from when he played their the first time. new logo, new uniform. mark a change so it feels new and different from he first time. a visual display of the evolution.

    might be a good idea to visit past imagery, a return to the past, pre-lebron days; it's new but in touch with the past.

    something like this

    is1scl749lfi2dtl89718ytbs.gifkkr5ha86ligkazgaebwg8ssjx.gif

    of course, made modern.

    but simple & Cleveland on both jerseys

    just my thoughts on how i would handle this.

  • rebranding as in new imagery from when he played their the first time. new logo, new uniform. mark a change so it feels new and different from he first time. a visual display of the evolution.

    might be a good idea to visit past imagery, a return to the past, pre-lebron days; it's new but in touch with the past.

    something like this

    is1scl749lfi2dtl89718ytbs.gifkkr5ha86ligkazgaebwg8ssjx.gif

    of course, made modern.

    but simple & Cleveland on both jerseys

    just my thoughts on how i would handle this.

    @txdawg said:

    rebranding as in new imagery from when he played their the first time. new logo, new uniform. mark a change so it feels new and different from he first time. a visual display of the evolution.

    might be a good idea to visit past imagery, a return to the past, pre-lebron days; it's new but in touch with the past.

    something like this

    is1scl749lfi2dtl89718ytbs.gifkkr5ha86ligkazgaebwg8ssjx.gif

    of course, made modern.

    but simple & Cleveland on both jerseys

    just my thoughts on how i would handle this.

    The Cavs have already completely altered their jersies twice since LeBron left... I'm not so sure they will be doing it again this year.

    I don't care if they wear neon pink and green jerseys as long as they win.

  • this is a browns board, why is this here? I'm really nonplussed whether he comes back or not. But I will respect him a little more if he just quietly goes about his business informing the league where he's going, be it here or somewhere else...and does it on the first day of free agency. If he drags this shit on all summer he's the same doosh bag he was 4 years ago and he can stay in Miami. I know I said we shouldn't be talking about this so the only reason I am is because I would LOVE for LeBron to come back and on his first day driving through the city he gets to see them putting up JF face on the side of the building where his used to be. That would be a degree of awesome not seen in professional sports for some time.

  • this is a browns board, why is this here? I'm really nonplussed whether he comes back or not. But I will respect him a little more if he just quietly goes about his business informing the league where he's going, be it here or somewhere else...and does it on the first day of free agency. If he drags this shit on all summer he's the same doosh bag he was 4 years ago and he can stay in Miami. I know I said we shouldn't be talking about this so the only reason I am is because I would LOVE for LeBron to come back and on his first day driving through the city he gets to see them putting up JF face on the side of the building where his used to be. That would be a degree of awesome not seen in professional sports for some time.

    @clevfan4life said:

    this is a browns board, why is this here? I'm really nonplussed whether he comes back or not. But I will respect him a little more if he just quietly goes about his business informing the league where he's going, be it here or somewhere else...and does it on the first day of free agency. If he drags this shit on all summer he's the same doosh bag he was 4 years ago and he can stay in Miami. I know I said we shouldn't be talking about this so the only reason I am is because I would LOVE for LeBron to come back and on his first day driving through the city he gets to see them putting up JF face on the side of the building where his used to be. That would be a degree of awesome not seen in professional sports for some time.

    For the same reason there's a beer thread going on- it's the slow season. You should have been here during the "Dark Years" 3 seasons of no Browns football- we chatted about most anything. 🙂

  • Some of you guys are crazy. Why in the hell would he want to come back? The guy was crucified when he left and when he was here many people claimed he choked and quit on his team, and the current owner had his little speech on the matter. I think the fans saying he quit on his team was the reason he left as he did.

    Get over it, he isn't going to come back to Cleveland. The only way he plays in Cleveland is when his team visits.