Skip to content

BronBron IS back

The Cavs Board
252 54 15.4k
  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Said he was there for the show Shark Tank. I love the way he goes about his business, never looks like a Billionare and does his own thing.

    Regarding Bron returning, I just dont see it happening. Obviously it would be great to have the best bball player in the game on our team with what we have, but I dont think he thinks we have what it takes to win a championship this year. If he did return, Cleveland sports would be the biggest buzzed team in sports, even more then now.

  • I wouldn't want him to go back. Cleveland's owner doesn't know how to surround a guy like LeBron with the correct talent.

  • Actually lebron with waiters wiggins kyrie im guessing would make them a favorite in the east.

  • Waiters is a 6th man at best. However Irving, Wiggins, LeBron, whoever you can pull off in a trade at PF, and Varejao is a pretty legit lineup, especially in the east.

    Great mix of offense and defense, as long as Varejao stays healthy and the PF can play anything resembling defense.

    If the rumors are correct (granted it's rumors) but y'all have taken the pole position. I bet if Gilbert does enough polishing, the King can return from exile.

  • Assuming arguendo that LBJ were to come back, what would the lineup look like?

    PG: Kyrie backed up by Jarrett Jack

    SG: Wiggins? backed up by Waiters (though Waiters starts initially)

    SF: LeBron...backed up by Karasev?

    PF: Tristan Thompson...backed up by Bennet

    😄 Varajao? Backed up by Haywood and Zeller

  • Assuming arguendo that LBJ were to come back, what would the lineup look like?

    PG: Kyrie backed up by Jarrett Jack

    SG: Wiggins? backed up by Waiters (though Waiters starts initially)

    SF: LeBron...backed up by Karasev?

    PF: Tristan Thompson...backed up by Bennet

    😄 Varajao? Backed up by Haywood and Zeller

    @the-gipper said:

    Assuming arguendo that LBJ were to come back, what would the lineup look like?

    PG: Kyrie backed up by Jarrett Jack

    SG: Wiggins? backed up by Waiters (though Waiters starts initially)

    SF: LeBron...backed up by Karasev?

    PF: Tristan Thompson...backed up by Bennet

    😄 Varajao? Backed up by Haywood and Zeller

    They're trying to move Jack to clear out space for LeBron.

    I have a hard time not seeing Wiggins start day 1.

  • Fuck him. Like taking back your ex wife after she left cum stained panties in your car with a note fuck you. He is past his prime and not worth the money or the drama.

  • Man if he doesn't come back after the Cavs traded away all of those assests to make room, I don't see how he could come back again.

    Just using the Cavs as leverage? That's a lower blow than the decision.

  • This is getting exciting again, so I brought it back to the Browns forum:

    Tony Rizzo ‏@TheRealTRizzo 2m
    Tony Rizzo@TheRealTRizzo
    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

  • This is getting exciting again, so I brought it back to the Browns forum:

    Tony Rizzo ‏@TheRealTRizzo 2m
    Tony Rizzo@TheRealTRizzo
    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

    Zombo said:

    This is getting exciting again, so I brought it back to the Browns forum:

    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

    I would NOT like them to give up Wiggins to get Love. They can move Bennett or others, but not Wiggins.

  • Zombo said:

    This is getting exciting again, so I brought it back to the Browns forum:

    #Cavs reportedly have a deal in place for Kevin Love. Stay tuned for details.

    I would NOT like them to give up Wiggins to get Love. They can move Bennett or others, but not Wiggins.

    @the-gipper said:

    I would NOT like them to give up Wiggins to get Love. They can move Bennett or others, but not Wiggins.

    I would like both, but if it is one or the other I take Love.

    Zombo

  • If Love and Lebron both sign 4 year contracts, I would easily give up Wiggins for that to happen.

    Lebron, Love and Kyrie should be worth several shots at a ring.

    Several shots at a ring for Wiggins? Yes...

    Zombo

  • I don't see how they could do it without Wiggins. The only somewhat reasonable offer I can see is Bennett, Thompson, Waiters, a sign and trade of Deng and a shit load of draft picks.

    It's beyond highly unlikely Deng would go for that and even if he did, I still would rather take the Warrior's offer if I'm the Wolves.

    Wiggins would have to be the centerpiece.

    I like the long term potential of Irving, Wiggins and LeBron much better, plus the Cavs would have a lot more depth (and cap space maneuverability with Wiggins on a rookie deal) without that trade. Irving, Love and LeBron would be fascinating but y'all would lose all depth you had and wouldn't have any means of picking up more depth outside of minimum salary contracts. Considering that's what killed the Heat this year, I'm not sure it would be a great selling point.

  • Irving -

    Waiters - Allen - Harris - Dellavadova

    LeBron - Jones - Miller

    Love - Thompson

    Andy - Haywood

    I have a feeling this is what were gonna look like in a week or so.

  • I would not give up wiggins i think the kid will be a superstar for many years.

    i think waiters thompson 2 1st rounders gets it done

  • If Love and Lebron both sign 4 year contracts, I would easily give up Wiggins for that to happen.

    Lebron, Love and Kyrie should be worth several shots at a ring.

    Several shots at a ring for Wiggins? Yes...

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    If Love and Lebron both sign 4 year contracts, I would easily give up Wiggins for that to happen.

    Lebron, Love and Kyrie should be worth several shots at a ring.

    Several shots at a ring for Wiggins? Yes...

    Zombo

    I would be really surprised if Lebron or Love signed for longer than 2 years. The CBA expires in 2017 and apparently the salary cap is going to go way up. Both would be leaving a lot of money on the table to sign past then.

    If either signed for 4 years, it would more than likely be with player options for the last 2 years of the deal.

  • Kevin Love is the most under the radar super star in the league. He's not the guy making the top 10 every night, but he dominates when he's out there on the court. Wiggins has the POTENTIAL to be a great player, while Love is already a great player in his prime (25 years old). I still have mixed feelings on Lebron, but a Irving/Lebron/Love/Thompson/Waiters/Varejo/Bennett (assuming he doesn't get traded) instantly becomes the favorite in the East. Sign me up for a Wiggins and or Bennet and late picks deal for Love any day. Another thing is vet free agents will overnight flock to Cleveland if that scenario came to pass.

  • Kevin Love is the most under the radar super star in the league. He's not the guy making the top 10 every night, but he dominates when he's out there on the court. Wiggins has the POTENTIAL to be a great player, while Love is already a great player in his prime (25 years old). I still have mixed feelings on Lebron, but a Irving/Lebron/Love/Thompson/Waiters/Varejo/Bennett (assuming he doesn't get traded) instantly becomes the favorite in the East. Sign me up for a Wiggins and or Bennet and late picks deal for Love any day. Another thing is vet free agents will overnight flock to Cleveland if that scenario came to pass.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Kevin Love is the most under the radar super star in the league. He's not the guy making the top 10 every night, but he dominates when he's out there on the court. Wiggins has the POTENTIAL to be a great player, while Love is already a great player in his prime (25 years old). I still have mixed feelings on Lebron, but a Irving/Lebron/Love/Thompson/Waiters/Varejo/Bennett (assuming he doesn't get traded) instantly becomes the favorite in the East. Sign me up for a Wiggins and or Bennet and late picks deal for Love any day. Another thing is vet free agents will overnight flock to Cleveland if that scenario came to pass.

    Why is Love under the radar? Because, I believe, in his entire time there, the T-Wolves have not once made the playoffs. How "great" is a guy that cannot even get his team to an 8th seed?