Skip to content

Browns By The Numbers

The Browns Board
7 4 594
  • 24.7- average age of browns players

    6- number of players over 30

    232.6- average weight

    71 inches- average height (5'11)

    20- number of non-FBS college football players on roster

    7- number of pro bowls for Joe Thomas, one for each season

    2.13 million- number of Johnny Manziels twitter/instagram followers

    73- combined tds of Burleson and Austin in careers

    82.6- Hoyers 3 game qb percentage

    0- number of snaps jt, mack, and scwartz have missed

    19- number of passes defended from Dansby in 13

    10- number of 80 yds+ games from Tate

    6- records that Gordon broke in 13

    204- number of workers renovating First Energy Field

    30- days til training camp

    58- days til preseason home opener

    73- days til we fuck shitsburgh in the burg

    from the main site but I thought it was worth posting.

  • can we make some type of lampoon christmas song outta this?

  • I'm actually fairly surprised that the average height is only 5'11"

    I guess guys like Benji, Hawkins and Skrine really bring the average down.

  • I'm actually fairly surprised that the average height is only 5'11"

    I guess guys like Benji, Hawkins and Skrine really bring the average down.

    @utzie said:

    I'm actually fairly surprised that the average height is only 5'11"

    I guess guys like Benji, Hawkins and Skrine really bring the average down.

    Or because it's wrong...

    Of the current 89-man roster 45 are 6'1 or less so the Median height is between 6'1 and 6'2.

    The 39 players that are 6'0 or less total -103" under a guesstimated mean of 6'1. The 44 players that are 6'2 or taller total +122" so the mean is over 6'1 somewhere in the same range as the median.

    Maybe the above can be the refrain, mik...

  • I was suprised at our line stability, at least with Schwartz, Thomas, and Mack, they've never missed a snap im their careers so far, pretty impressive and hopefully Schwartz can dominate this year, had an up and down 13 season

  • don't get me wrong i really like schwartz but he's been a lot more down than up since we drafted him. i'm hoping with the addition of bitonio there will be a lot more attitude coming from the right side of the line.

  • I was suprised at our line stability, at least with Schwartz, Thomas, and Mack, they've never missed a snap im their careers so far, pretty impressive and hopefully Schwartz can dominate this year, had an up and down 13 season

    Except Bito (Bit-O-Honey?) looks to be heading for LG. Which to my mind is the better slot for him. We'll see if Greco can help Schwartz, but I still think Wallace will challenge Schwartz at RT. Hell McQuistan may end up at RT.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    ... hopefully Schwartz can dominate this year, had an up and down 13 season

    Problem is you can't fix slow...