Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tickets & Trading Forum
  3. away game: Buffalo

away game: Buffalo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tickets & Trading Forum
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dpoutz dpoutzD
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    dpoutzD dpoutz wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My girlfriend and I are going to the Buffalo game in november. I know they show up with a big crowd when we host them, and it's usually a pretty friendly environment, so I wanted to know if any of you have been there and what to expect. I'm sitting 8th row in the end zone so hopefully gonna get some love from the browns during the pre game. Go browns

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Its been awhile for me (1986 season), but the Bills fans were fine with me and my group, and I doubt much has changed at all. There are other threads on this board talking about the Browns-Bills relationship.

      In summary- it was Buffalo & Pittsburgh's owners who voted against Modell's move to Baltimore, and the late Ralph Wilson held a "Browns Fan Appreciation Day," or something like that.Bills fans are a lot like us, except they got to experience 4 Super Bowls (in a row of course).

      Karlis Missed
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • JonnyTheUKBrown J
        • 5 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        J JonnyTheUKBrown wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi, I'm coming over from England in November for the third straight year to watch the Browns (witnessed 3 out of 4 wins so far!).

        I'll be attending 3 games this season, I'm doing 2 road games: @ Atlanta, @ Buffalo, and 1 home game vs Indy.

        I've sorted my tickets for Atlanta and Indy, but not for the Buffalo game yet as I'm wondering what section most Browns fans will be sat in.

        I'm coming over by myself this time so it would be great to meet up with some fellow Brownies. Thanks.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate