Skip to content

So, what games do we plan to attend?

The Browns Board
45 22 1.5k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know all plans may not be known at this point, but I plan on attending the home games against the Saints,Ravens, Steelers,Raiders,Texans, and Bengals. Those are pretty much inked in....I also have games in Nashville, and Atlanta to think about since Atlanta is 100 miles south and Nashville 120 miles north and west. Then again, those will be local TV games....I may just enjoy them from my easy chair with a big pot of homemade soup.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

    Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

    Z

  • I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

    Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

    Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

    Z

    Saints and Ravens for sure- probably a couple of others.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #4

    so is the ravens game slotted as the annual tailgate game this year?

    want to make it in and bring some friends and family.

    will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Me and the G-Man are in for the Ravens Game. Anyone not at the lot for 7am has to do a beer bong with Todd's "lady toy" attachment.

    Gonna be another classic Browns Board tailgate.

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Ravens away, last game of season.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #7

    so i'll make sure i'm there at 7:01.

    HA!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I will be at squeelers, ravens for sure. And the others will be split up so not sure yet

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I got season tix for this year from a buddy who cant use them for the 14 season cuz of work, I plan to at least go to 6 of the 8 home games. If we are actually somewhat good ill go to every home game

  • so i'll make sure i'm there at 7:01.

    HA!

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @miktoxic said:

    so i'll make sure i'm there at 7:01.

    HA!

    I'll have my camera charged ready for that!

  • I know all plans may not be known at this point, but I plan on attending the home games against the Saints,Ravens, Steelers,Raiders,Texans, and Bengals. Those are pretty much inked in....I also have games in Nashville, and Atlanta to think about since Atlanta is 100 miles south and Nashville 120 miles north and west. Then again, those will be local TV games....I may just enjoy them from my easy chair with a big pot of homemade soup.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ballpeen said:

    I know all plans may not be known at this point, but I plan on attending the home games against the Saints,Ravens, Steelers,Raiders,Texans, and Bengals. Those are pretty much inked in....I also have games in Nashville, and Atlanta to think about since Atlanta is 100 miles south and Nashville 120 miles north and west. Then again, those will be local TV games....I may just enjoy them from my easy chair with a big pot of homemade soup.

    It looks like my wife & I, plus an unknown amount of others will be heading to the Browns-Oilers (oops, Titans) game. Do you know about tailgating around that stadium? Do Titan fans have area(s) for that at all?

    I'm just waiting on commitment from friends before I purchase tickets. If anybody else is planning on going chime in please.

  • GoBrowns 0G GoBrowns 0 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I will be at the Nashville game 10/5.

  • Sienn13S Sienn13 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Will be at the Nashville game

  • H hurley09 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I live in Virginia and usually try to get to one game a year, being that Nashville is a great effing time I will be going to that game.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #15

    You all want to experience the Browns, you have to come to Cleveland.

  • Sienn13S Sienn13 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Been to games in Cleveland, will be able to go to a tribe game and a preseason game there. But since living in MS, Nashville will be it for a regular season game. Most of our Browns backers from here will be going.

  • Sienn13S Sienn13 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    and a awesome experience for a game is Dallas, fuking tons of Browns fans and a great stadium.

  • I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

    Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

    Z

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Zombo said:

    I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

    Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

    Z

    Cool. I may do Atlanta and or Nashville, but 6 trips up to Cleveland is a good deal of travel for me. Just watching those games in front of my home TV sounds appealing. I probably won't make those decisions until a little close to the dates. I have friends who have season tickets to one or both teams. For me, finding a decent seat fairly late shouldn't

    be a big problem.

  • so is the ravens game slotted as the annual tailgate game this year?

    want to make it in and bring some friends and family.

    will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @miktoxic said:

    so is the ravens game slotted as the annual tailgate game this year?

    want to make it in and bring some friends and family.

    will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

    @miktoxic said:

    so is the ravens game slotted as the annual tailgate game this year?

    want to make it in and bring some friends and family.

    will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

    I agree. I hope you make it.

  • MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Season ticket holder here.

    Will be there for the season opener against the Saints.

    Hoyer for the victory on the last series of the game!!