Perspective
-
While arguing with Johnny disciples is frustrating, I was handed a big dose of perspective this morning at 1AM. A long time family friend, was killed yesterday in a violent crash. He was the passenger and died at the age of 16. I met him and his family when he was 5 as I was his big sisters travel ball softball coach and our families became lifelong friends. I Just left their house and the devastation they are feeling is massive.
If you have kids, give 'em a big old hug and do it today. If they are of driving age (like mine) remind them of the consequences of losing focus for even 3 seconds, and maybe even show them this picture and link. It may just save their lives.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login