Skip to content

Stiff Arming Football Myths

The Browns Board
3 2 454
  • Good afternoon Browns fans! We released a book yesterday entitled 'Stiff-Arming Football Myths' where we debunk 50 football myths


    We're offering it in Paperback & PDF versions!


    As always, I really appreciate the support you guys show FBGP




    Here's a list of the myths we debunk



    post-1851-0-28411000-1404320066_thumb.jpg

    post-1851-0-99571700-1404320093_thumb.jpg

  • I'm definitely interested in a majority of the myths that are listed. It looks like you guys made sure to address basically every aspect of the game.

  • I'm definitely interested in a majority of the myths that are listed. It looks like you guys made sure to address basically every aspect of the game.

    @utzie said:

    I'm definitely interested in a majority of the myths that are listed. It looks like you guys made sure to address basically every aspect of the game.

    Thanks utzie! Yep we tried to at least! The good part is that when we presented each other with the myth…the originator had to 'make his case' to the other 3 guys. There's about 15 that didn't make the cut because a strong enough case or example was made