Hurricane
-
Anyone in the Outer Banks area is looking for a hurricane party, I have 6 cases of beer and 2 bottles of vodka. Stop by.
Anyone in the Outer Banks area is looking for a hurricane party, I have 6 cases of beer and 2 bottles of vodka. Stop by.
Where is everyone elses?
-
get nice and smashed and sit in your living room while your house rolls down the street in 20 foot waves.
yee hoo!
-
Anyone in the Outer Banks area is looking for a hurricane party, I have 6 cases of beer and 2 bottles of vodka. Stop by.
Anyone in the Outer Banks area is looking for a hurricane party, I have 6 cases of beer and 2 bottles of vodka. Stop by.
I hope you didn't die because you were stupid and didn't evacuate.
-
Anyone in the Outer Banks area is looking for a hurricane party, I have 6 cases of beer and 2 bottles of vodka. Stop by.
I hope you didn't die because you were stupid and didn't evacuate.
I hope you didn't die because you were stupid and didn't evacuate.
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
-
I hope you didn't die because you were stupid and didn't evacuate.
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
You should see him talk about soccer
-
I hope you didn't die because you were stupid and didn't evacuate.
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
What you are saying is that this was just slight blow, and not a real hurricane. If you were there for Gilbert or Hugo or some real hurricane you wouldn't be so blase.
-
We have vacationed at the OBX for years & we always stay in Kill Devil Hills. Last week, my wife was concerned as we go Saturday, 7/12, & The Weather Channel announced that Kill Devil Hills was hardest hit. I cannot STAND (and don't trust) the weather channel as they sensationalize everything & did again. I talked to the owner of our rental yesterday. There was no flooding in KDH, didn't even lose power. Manteo was flooded & Joy explained the "wall" came in such a way that it hit the "back side". Manteo is on Roanoke Island, which is in the Sound between the OBX & mainland.
As Kosar intimated, we "landlubbers" really don't understand all the variables that affect the impact of hurricanes & other storms.
I intend to have a fantastic week next week. Can't wait!!!
Mike
-
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
What you are saying is that this was just slight blow, and not a real hurricane. If you were there for Gilbert or Hugo or some real hurricane you wouldn't be so blase.
What you are saying is that this was just slight blow, and not a real hurricane. If you were there for Gilbert or Hugo or some real hurricane you wouldn't be so blase.
Been here for 10 years. Seen some shit, it all depends on tides, weather it comes up the sound. Cat 2 ain't no joke, but hit the causeway to Manteo had 4 feet of water. There are so many variables, this turned out well. Yes I was sitting on my porch drinking and smoking. Mike let me know when u r down next bro, we will grab a beer. Actually we have had 50-60 mph storms that caused more damage. Either way its fun as shit. Cat 4-5 I would and did leave.
-
Shit Mike you will be down here man, let me know if u want to have a beer. Blue Moon grill is the shit, but packed. Palmico Jacks is a close second and has a huge deck.
-
Shit Mike you will be down here man, let me know if u want to have a beer. Blue Moon grill is the shit, but packed. Palmico Jacks is a close second and has a huge deck.
Shit Mike you will be down here man, let me know if u want to have a beer. Blue Moon grill is the shit, but packed. Palmico Jacks is a close second and has a huge deck.
You've got a deal, buddy! I'll shoot you a PM with my cell.
Mike
-
Yea Gipper, go fuck your self. You have NO clue, especially about the area, as usual. I was outside during a majority of it. The ignorance is strong with this one.
What you are saying is that this was just slight blow, and not a real hurricane. If you were there for Gilbert or Hugo or some real hurricane you wouldn't be so blase.
What you are saying is that this was just slight blow, and not a real hurricane. If you were there for Gilbert or Hugo or some real hurricane you wouldn't be so blase.
I was in Myrtle Beach for hugo. That vacation sucked.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login