Skip to content

Anyone own a Windows Phone?

Barber Shop Talk
8 4 499
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I need to get a phone for work and I figured I'd just combined my personal and work phones. For security reasons, I can only go Apple or windows phone. I've never used one before and was wondering if anyone had any feedback.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #2

    There's window phones with bigger screens so that's something. My dad has one and on the occasions I've used it it seems decent but clearly apple has won that battle

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I ordered the Nokia Lumia 1520, which is basically a giant phone. A "phablet". I'll find out if it ends up being too big. It is just a one year contract though and then I can upgrade again.

    Spec wise the phone is great, so I am not worried there. It looks nice too. I went to the AT&T store and it fit in my pocket, plus my hands are big enough to operate it one handed.

    I just put the iPhone in my hand and it feels so freaking small. I'm not a 14 year old girl, so I don't see the appeal of an iPhone. Plus, fuck Apple.

    I wish I could keep Android, but if the company is paying for it, then fuck it.

  • I ordered the Nokia Lumia 1520, which is basically a giant phone. A "phablet". I'll find out if it ends up being too big. It is just a one year contract though and then I can upgrade again.

    Spec wise the phone is great, so I am not worried there. It looks nice too. I went to the AT&T store and it fit in my pocket, plus my hands are big enough to operate it one handed.

    I just put the iPhone in my hand and it feels so freaking small. I'm not a 14 year old girl, so I don't see the appeal of an iPhone. Plus, fuck Apple.

    I wish I could keep Android, but if the company is paying for it, then fuck it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #4

    @mld-woody said:

    fuck Apple.

    them's fightin words pal. that's like saying fuck jesus.

    should have bought their stock when it was $50 a share. can you say 'livin' the life'?

    suckers.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I wonder how old I was then... Lol.

    But props to anyone that made that gamble and it paid off

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I love apple. Had my IMAC for over three years with ZERO problems. No crashes. No virus.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I prefer android. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 and it's the deal. I don't care for Apple but I respect the company as a true innovator and their philosophy is sound. My wife owns an iPhone 5s but, like woody, at my size the screen is just too small for me. I prefer a bigger phone.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    i love samsung stuff. the fact is i own a iphone because all my desktop gear is apple so it just makes sense. but i do own a samsung 42" lcd tv, a samsung 16 mgp camera, a samsung refridge etc. etc.

    when they build the first flying car i'll prob by one too....if i'm still allowed to drive by then. lol.