Gilbert signs rookie contract
-
Zombo said:
He'll sign tomorrow.
Z
I hope so I hate hold outs
-
People in Cleveland don't like holdouts.
-
Well I guess he didn't report since today is the day Rookies report to training camp.
-
He signed today!
-
Now there are no excuses. Our D should be top 5 this year, and if its not, then the coaches are not doing their jobs.
-
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
our secondary is already bringing back memories of when we had Minnefield and Dixon. Now we need to get LB play to go with them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login