Skip to content

What team do you guys think will come out an play this year

College Football Forum
42 9 2.0k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    And Michigan just got a commit from the best recruit in the state over MSU. Yes, MSU has a great team and is on a hell of a run, but their recent dominance is the exception, not the rule. The downturn experienced by the RRod experiment is the exception, not the rule. I mean shit, you're pretty ancient, you should know that... You've been around....

  • And Michigan just got a commit from the best recruit in the state over MSU. Yes, MSU has a great team and is on a hell of a run, but their recent dominance is the exception, not the rule. The downturn experienced by the RRod experiment is the exception, not the rule. I mean shit, you're pretty ancient, you should know that... You've been around....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    And Michigan just got a commit from the best recruit in the state over MSU. Yes, MSU has a great team and is on a hell of a run, but their recent dominance is the exception, not the rule. The downturn experienced by the RRod experiment is the exception, not the rule. I mean shit, you're pretty ancient, you should know that... You've been around....

    Yes, that was the rule......and Yale has more championships than any other school.....followed by like Princeton.

    Rules change.

    As for whether or not Michigan got the best in state recruit....well, time will tell.

  • T TXDawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    relax, it was simply a suggestion for those who like to watch football. it's not like I'm suggesting to be catholic and a muslim. just more football, that's all.

    i enjoy every single matchup, as a new member it's been fun.

    and why be a fan of the conference?

    it leads to: (btw we have to start paying players, this is embarrassing)

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    My favorite College team is Alabama. Don't know why. Just is.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Are you a FRAK?

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #16

    To me Alabama are just like the Yankees of college football. It's your job to hate them.

  • To me Alabama are just like the Yankees of college football. It's your job to hate them.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @gftchris said:

    To me Alabama are just like the Yankees of college football. It's your job to hate them.

    When you add in the shadiness of Saban and the SEC, the players mysteriously taking pictures with money, the oversigning and the abuse of medical hardships, you're pretty much right.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Now that I know Woody and GFT don't like them, I think I'll buy a large Alabama pennant. 😁

  • Now that I know Woody and GFT don't like them, I think I'll buy a large Alabama pennant. 😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Now that I know Woody and GFT don't like them, I think I'll buy a large Alabama pennant. 😁

    I repeat, are you a FRAK?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

  • WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

    As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

    I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

    As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

    I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

    As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

    I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

    Politely as possible, why would I give a fuck what you think?

  • @the-gipper said:

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

    As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

    I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

    Politely as possible, why would I give a fuck what you think?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Politely as possible, why would I give a fuck what you think?

    It is not a question of what I think, it is a question of what you are.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #24

    So you can grow up over an hour from OSU, be much closer to other D1 schools, and attend a different D1 school.... but you aren't a FRAK by being a fan of the best team in your state?

  • So you can grow up over an hour from OSU, be much closer to other D1 schools, and attend a different D1 school.... but you aren't a FRAK by being a fan of the best team in your state?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mld-woody said:

    So you can grow up over an hour from OSU, be much closer to other D1 schools, and attend a different D1 school.... but you aren't a FRAK by being a fan of the best team in your state?

    Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

    As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

    Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

    (and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

    My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

    (My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    WHAT THE FRAK IS THAT?

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....I mean, I didn't see you state "my favorite college team is Iowa St." or "my favorite college team is San Jose St.". You picked the team that is winning all the titles.

    As far as I am from, unless you are from Alabama, or went to Alabama, you have no real reason, other than FRAK reasons to root for Alabama.

    I am from Ohio, I root for Ohio St. I went to Akron, I root for the Zips. (CSU has no football team but I do root for them in hoops...as I went there).

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #26

    @the-gipper said:

    A FrontRunnerAssKisser. A guy that jumps on the bandwagon of a winning team. You sound seriously like you are going there....

    Dude, he's a Browns fan fer crissakes ohcrap.gif

    That kinda tosses the whole FRAK theory out the window doesn't it?

  • @mld-woody said:

    So you can grow up over an hour from OSU, be much closer to other D1 schools, and attend a different D1 school.... but you aren't a FRAK by being a fan of the best team in your state?

    Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

    As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

    Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

    (and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

    My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

    (My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

    As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

    Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

    (and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

    My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

    (My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

    What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

    Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you talking about yourself? Or me, or Diehard?

    As for me.....being from Ohio is enough. Anyone from Ohio grew up basically an OSU fan...anyone that is not a scumbag turncoat.

    Making an economic choice to go to the local school is just a fact of life.

    (and here is a clue for you.....the college selection process wasn't anything back in the day that I was making the choice like it is now....especially when neither of your parents were even HS graduates and knew nothing about the college selection process....and when your HS guidance counseling about that subject was less than worthless).

    My personal choices of where to go to college probably was OSU. But economics forced me to stay at home.

    (My parental contribution?: "Yes, you can live at home while you go to school....a dorm? What is that?)

    What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

    Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mld-woody said:

    What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

    Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

    No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

    Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

  • @mld-woody said:

    What if you grew up in Cincy and were an OSU fan? FRAK?

    Growing up in Miami but a Gators fan? FRAK?

    No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

    Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

    Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

    Michigan

  • @the-gipper said:

    No. Not if you have basically been a fan all your life......and most people in Ohio are fans of The Ohio State University.

    Let's ask this question: Before you decided to matriculate at that school up north...before it was ever on your radar as a place to get your education, what was your favorite college football team?

    Michigan

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mld-woody said:

    Michigan

    Liar